chapter 35

currently Vic is dropping me off at a train station because i refuse to make him drive me all the way to a different state and then have to drive back to cali on his own in the physical state he is in, i dont care that vic says hes okay, he has too many marks on his body to count, when i see him again they are surely to be all gone.

yesterday vic and i mostly slept, well i was asleep, when i woke up he was still next to me, he wont admit it but i bet he was watching me sleep. besides that it was a lazy day like the day before, just hanging out at his place.

i look over at vic whos driving, i can tell hes trying to hold back tears.

"vic, its not like we cant call eachother or see eachother ever again" i state

"i know" he says softly with a shakey breath

"you should go on tour with motionless in white again, those dudes are cool" i say changing the subject, trying to change his mind on the whole 'we might go on tour with tonight alive' thing.

"hm i dont know, i dont know if fans would like that as much as we do" he says

It didn't work.

"im going to miss waking up the the smell of pancakes, and im going to miss waking up to music by brand new at three in the morning on rainy days" i say sofly

"i'll be waiting for you kellin, i'll make sure i have tons of cds and pancake mix, just for you, i just cant promise rain" he says and before i know it he slowly parks his car.

"dont go" he pleads

"vic the next train is in like ten minutes, i kind of have to go"

"you could stay with me"

"i have school vic, i cant be an uneducated prick forever"

"you are a prick quinn, you are leaving me"

"love you too" i say as i lean closer and pull him into a kiss, he puts his hands around my neck pulling me closer,deepining the kiss. "i love you" he says before letting me go, i grab my suff and i close the door and wave goodbye before going into the train station and getting my ticket and waiting five minutes before the trian shows up and i make my way inside and i take a seat, putting my bag on the floor in front of me. i put in my earphones and click play,

"I breathe you in with smoke in the backyard lights" vic's voice goes into my ears and i close my eyes then open them to look out the window. minutes go by of just listening to vic's voice, missing it more and more.

after a half an hour of the train stopping i see a reflection on the window of someone sitting next to me, i look over and i pull my earphones out.

"oli?" i ask and he smiles at me

"mate, i got on here thinking i would be alone, and here you are"

"here i am, but i thought you were in florida"

"took a plane from florida to LA stayed there for a while, and well now, im not sure i might just go to NYC for a bit"

"you could always come with me,i need someone there to make sure i dont do somthing stupid"

"im in, who needs to go to nyc,when i have friends like you"

"that sounds horrible,no, continue your way to nyc"

"no,im staying with you"

"im with vic again" i say

"really?"

"ya, i was with this other dude before, and well now vic is" i say then i take a deep breath

"hes a bloody mess, yeah i heard, he told me, i told him not to go after that guy, he texted me saying he was going to teach some guy named jack a lesson" oli says as he shakes his head.