Flashback

"I still can't believe we got you to wear those," Amanda said opening the door to my apartment.

"I still can't believe I wore them," I mumbled as I held on to the wall for support.

"You two are tipsy as fuck and yet you didn't want to stop drinking," Vivian said as she threw herself on the black worn-out loveseat.

"Who said we're stopping? We are home, off tomorrow and I have rum in my cupboard so onwards and upwards to getting bat shit drunk!" I shouted.

"Guys come on, I think you two should really lay off the alcohol for a while. You've been at it for days now," Viv whined.

"Well if you won't join us," said Amanda, "then maybe you should leave." She connected her phone to my blue tooth speaker and started Ciara's, Level Up.

At that moment Viv decided to leave. We feigned heartbreak until the door was closed behind her.

"Good riddance," Manda laughed. "Let's get this party started."

I don't remember how long we danced or drank for but waking with a hangover was the nightmare for anyone who did. Some, like myself, could never escape it, no matter what we did.

"Manda?" I called as I rolled out of bed and looked at the clock. 12:30 pm. "Mandy, what's for brunch?" I asked looking down at my growling stomach, noticing that I still had my dress on.

"Umm, I d-don't know Sam," she stuttered. "What's in the fridge?"

"You're there already just..." My mouth went dry and my knees weak when I walked into the small living room and saw the scene in front of me.