Chapter 22- Beach babes

April 6th 2025
7 years
3 years
Lizas pov
"Come on let's go" I called to David, mason and Izzy who were taking forever to get out of the door since we were going to the beach. "Izzy can't find her shoe" mason called back to me "has she checked under the couch?" I asked considering I've already found them there twice on this vacation "she's got it" he called as he ran to the door. For some reason shoes are like a parents worst enemy, you can never find them both and for some reason kids just hate putting on their shoes. "One down two to go" I sighed "have you got your shoes on and your bag?" I asked izzy "yeah!" She replied running to me with her shoes on the wrong feet and her bag hanging open. I shut it for her and just rolled with the shoe thing "David hurry up" I called to him "I can't find my shirt that I use for going in the sea" he said "can't you just go without it?" I asked "Babe you know I can't" he replied "I think it's hanging up next to the pool" I told him, he walked out of the back door and came back holding his shirt "thanks babe" he said "right can we go now?" I asked "yeah" they are replied together.
I took izzys hand as we walked to the beach, which was only five minutes away. We had towels, spare clothes, money for ice cream, inflatable unicorns and pizza slices, snacks, buckets and spades. Basically anything you could think of needing for the beach, we had.

We found a spot on the beach where there was a couple sun loungers spare, I laid out my towel on the lounger and sat down, intending to stay there for the rest of today. David started blowing up the inflatables for the kids to play on and take in the sea when David takes them.
After a couple hours of being at the beach, Izzy was asleep on a sun lounger next to me and David and mace were swimming in the sea, they were so cute and it was making my heart heart, seeing Izzy's little face squashed up against her beach towel and her tanned skin which was glowing because of the sun shining off it and also my boys playing together in the sea and swimming together. I picked up my phone and began scrolling through Instagram and then when I got bored of that, started scrolling through Twitter. I then went on snapchat and decided to put something on my story "hey guys, we're hanging in Hawaii like the true pineapple family we are, is that racist? Anyways, there's one monkey right here asleep, how cute does she look please and then the other monkey and David are in the sea over there, so yeah There's going to be a video this Wednesday probably or maybe Thursday, Okay bye" I said ending the snap and then posting it on my story. I decided to reply to A few snaps that I had from it. The first was a girl who had snapped back saying how cute izzy was 'thank you so much, isn't she just the cutest' I replied adding a heart. I opened a few more and replied before putting down my phone again.

A while later Izzy woke up and wanted to go into the sea again, I took her over to David and stood with my toes in the water "Are you going to daddy?" I asked her "no I want to be the same as you mommy" she said standing next to me and reaching up to hold my hand "ooo mace look at our beach babes" David shouted over to us. I smiled at him and looked down at Izzy. What an amazing life I live, I have my two boys and my other 'beach babe'. What a good life.

A/n
Still have no inspiration for chapter 46 please helppp!
Love you all so much
-Emily