Chapter 34- My David

August 30th 2025
7 years
4 years
21 weeks pregnant
Liza's pov
I woke up and rolled over to my most favorite person in the Whole world. The kids were still a asleep and the baby has been kicking a lot keeping me up so I accepted defeat and decided to look at David since he doesn't let me stare at him when he knows because he gets all self conscious and super cute. I admired all of his perfect features. The way his eyelashes rested gently on his cheeks, his nose that I think is the cutest and makes me the happiest since mason and Izzy have the same, smaller version. I tucked a strand of his long, overgrown hair behind his ear and lightly kissed his head so I wouldn't wake him up. I love him so unbelievably much but the past few days I've noticed he's changed a little, he shows less affection to me, he's been less interested in izzy and mace which I can tell breaks their hearts and he just doesn't seem himself, the funny, goofy, man child that my husband is.

It got to around an hour later and David started to wake up. "Morning" I said kissing his cheek "morning" he replied lowly. "Bubba what's wrong?" I asked him, wanting my funny, goofy David back "nothing" he replied, I pulled him into a hug and felt him crying. "Dave please tell me" I said to him as he cried into my shoulder "everything is getting on top of me, my YouTube Chanel is going downhill and I'm drifting away from you and Izzy and mace and I don't know why" he said still crying a lot. "Shhh, bubba it's okay, let it out" i said to him "I'm sorry for being the worst" he said "David don't say that" I said pulling away from him a little and wiping his tears away "you deserve so much better then me, Izzy and mace deserve so much better then me and this  girl deserves so much better then me" he said placing his hands on my bump at the last part he said. "But we want you stupid, we want you because you're the best dad in the world, we want you because you're the best husband in the world, we want you because you're you David!" I told him, he cried more. "Baby what's going on?" I asked him once again "I'm not good enough for you guys I'm just not good enough for anyone" he said "shut up silly, you're beyond amazing, and I'm going to list all the things that you are amazing at, you're amazing at thinking of funny vlog bits that everyone loves, you're good at being a dad, a brother, a son and a husband, you're good at driving and also giving you're friends fun things because you love them all a lot even if you don't show it" i told him yet again. He nodded and put his head down "im sorry im being stupid" he said, "no you're not, now come here and kiss me" I said to him, he moved closer and we kissed and it was so unbelievably perfect. "Oh, you're amazing at kissing too" I said as we broke away, he smiled and pulled me into a hug "baby you're the best thank you for making me feel better" he said "that's okay Bubba, I just wanted my David back" I replied "well you got him" he replied placing his hands on my bump and kissing it and then me. "I sure did" I replied smiling. That's my david.

A/n
Having a struggle writing the last couple chapters of this book but nobody can help in the comments because you don't know what happens 😂 it's a struggle.
-Emily