🍂🎃 [5th] Uratanuki//うらたぬき 🍂🎃

"Let's go to the park today."

"... Huh?"

(Y/N) and her boyfriend were sitting in the living room of their shared appartment, drinking tea and pondering about what to do today.

"Since when did you like going outside? That's so unlike you, suggesting that all of a sudden."

"Well... I thought you might like it...", he murmured, scratching his neck.

(Y/N) found herself smiling uncontrollably.
It was rare for Urata to show his feelings, but through things like this, she really felt loved by him.

"That's very sweet of you, I appreciate it. But you really don't have to force yourself to do that."

"No, I- Actually-"

Just by looking at his face and hearing his voice crack, she knew that he was nervous and embarrassed.

"I... Was kinda excited to go there with you, and... Have a picnic or something...? You know, like a normal couple does..."

"Oh my god."

"What?"

"You can be so cute sometimes!"

"Stop making fun of me!"

"I'm not making fun of you."

She got up, placed her cup of tea on the glass table and went over to Urata's side.
She bent down to him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I'm really happy. Let's go."

With that, she went into the kitchen to prepare the picnic, leaving a blushing Urata sitting on the couch.

……………………………

"Here's a good place. Do you want to sit in the sun or under the tree?"

The two of them were walking over the grass, a big blanket and two baskets stored under their arms.

"I would like to sit beneath the tree if you don't mind. I didn't bring any sun cream, sooo..."

"Sure.", he smiled at her.

Moments like these were precious to both of them.
They didn't get to spend much time together, since both had a busy job which didn't leave them much freetime.

"Okay, I'm hungry! What did my beautiful girlfriend cook for us today?"

"Oh, come on, don't mock me. I'm not the best cook, but it's eatable. You could cook for us sometime, you know."

Urata sighed, ruffled her hair and opened one of the baskets.

"I was just joking, you know that. Even if it tastes like-", he cleared his throat before continuing, "Even if it doesn't taste that good, I still love it, okay? Not as much as I love you, though."

"That's the only reason why you say that... But I love you too."

They leaned in, sharing a passionate yet loving kiss.

"Okay, seriously, let's eat now!"

They started eating and talking like they always do when they're alone, the shining sun warming their backs and their hearts.

……………………………

After eating for some time, (Y/N) had a sudden idea-

"Hey, Uratan."

"Hmm?"

"Let's make flower crowns!"

"Hah? I don't know how to make them."

"I'll show you, come here."

He shifted over to her side, picking up some flowers along the way.

"Okay, let's do it like this-"

She gently took the flowers from his hand and made a crown out of them.
She placed it on his head, smiling at him.

"Thanks."

"Now you make one too!"

"Eh? I told you I don't know how to."

"You watched me doing it just know, didn't you? Just try it!"

Reassuring him, she picked some flowers and gave them to him.

Urata was slightly overwhelmed.
If he should be honest, he'd have to say that he didn't really pay attention to how she made the crown because he was watching her, thinking about how beautiful she was.

"Here we go-"

……………………………

Half an hour later, Urata was still busy trying to make that "stupid" flower crown.

"Okay, I give up! Just take the one you made yourself!"

"But... That's not the same... I want you to make me one..."

Seeing how sad she actually looked, Urata couldn't help but to feel sorry and stupid for not being able to make a little crown out of some flowers.

"Haah... Alright. Show me how. Help me. Let's do it together."

(Y/N)'s face immidiately lit up, beaming with happiness.

"Okay!"

……………………………

Just a few minutes later the crown was already done and placed on (Y/N)'s head.

"See? Wasn't that hard, right?"

"Oh shut up."

They loved wholeheartly, contently spending time with each other.

Indeed, these moments were very precious to them.

_________________________________________

Hello!
I tried to make this OS aesthetic yo
Hope I kinda made it
It's short again, forgive me, but uploading a OneShot every day isn't easy 😅