62

After the movie, we walked, my hands both linked with Sofia and Nicks, down the road. Nick and I talked, trying again to get Sofia to join in but she rolled her eyes at me and continued to talk in silence.

We walked around the fimular square, stopping by my favorite, and Sofia's favorite frozen yogurt shop. Her face lit up slightly as we walked in and she ran to the front to grab a cup. 

Nick and I followed, filling our cups with yogurt and toppings before heading to the cash. I had vanilla yogurt topped with random fruits and a couple sour watermelons, Nick choose some cookies and creme with kewies and m&ms while Sofia mixed her watermelon and cottencandy with gummy bears and watermelons, just like mommy.

The total came to $16.78, a whole lot for frozen yogurt but it was good, and Nick qiuckly sweeped in, paying for it before I could. I shook my head, but couldnt help but smile as he shrugged his shoulders. 

Sofia had seated herself at a booth at the back, digging into her cup as soon as we payed. Nick and I joined her, each of us biting into our cold foods.

She dropped her spoon and grabbed her head, scrunching up her face as she swallowed a big chuck.

"Brain freeze!" She yelled, closinig her eyes as she started to shake. Nick chuckled at her, leaning across to tap her.

"They suck, huh? Do this, it helps." She nodded her head and opened one eye, watching as he pressed his finger to the roof of his mouth. She followed his actions and shrugged, going back to her icecream.

Soon after finishing her icecream, a little bit before us, Sofia began to slowly get fussy, whining about wanting to go home. I glanced at the time and realised that it was a little past her bedtime.

"Nick, I gotta go get her to bed, do you want to come with?" I asked him and Sofia kicked the table, growling lowly as I asked him the questions. I looked over at her and glared slightly, not understanding what the big deal was with these mini trantrums.

"Sure, I need to run home for a bit, but I could come later?" He replied, and we agreed. I stood up, taking my purse, phone and reaching for my daughters hand. My arms were full with garbage and my things, but Sofia begged to be picked up.

"Sweetie, wait a second." I said, knowing she was getting a little too big to be carried, but I could careless. As I threw the garbage out, waving Nick off and telling him to just let himself in, Sofia grabbing onto my shirt and caused my shirt to pull down, flashing anyone who was looking our way.

I grabbed my shirt, pulling it back up before housting my child up onto my hip. I smiled nervously at the people around us, before heading back home.

At the house, I had her stripped down and into the warm water of her bath. She hadnt said a word to me, only slammed down her jacket on the floor and marched to the bathroom. I sighed, sitting on the ground next to the tub.

She had soap in her hair, dripping down her forehead. I leaned forward and wiped it away as she yawned.

"Tired?" She nodded her head, rubbing her fist against her eye. I leaned down and kissed her washed hair, helping her stand up in the water.

I wrapped a towel around her body, wrapping her tail in another and scooped her up into my arms, carrying her out into her room.

Dressed is footy pj's with freshly washed hair, Sofia lay in her bed, tired out and yawning. I finished reading the book to her and watched her for a second before standing up, kissing her nose and smiling.

"Night, bean." She yawned, smiling slightly.

"Night mommy, I love you." She mumbled, turning onto her stomach to find a comfortable sleeping position.

"I love you more." I grinned in the darkness.

"Not possible." She giggled sleeply, shaking her head at me.

"Possible." Instead of keeping it going like we usually did, I snuck out of the room, closing the door and shutting off the nights.

In the living room, I picked up my phone and frowned in disappointment when I noticed the text Nick had sent me, telling me that he couldnt make it. I replied with a okay and a sad face, which he returned. saying sorry.

We talked though the night, and I soon foudn myself falling asleep. I was too lazy to get up, do my nighttime crap, and just feel asleep on the couch, cuddled up in my daughters Elmo blanket, how cute.

***

sup bitches (-: i updated, ayeee. does anyone else watch finding carter?? the i love you scene??? thats so cute awh. anywAYS, im still sick, sob, but i wont go to school till monday!!

what do you guys think of nick? good or bad? 
send me some ideas! I need them -.- running low.

follow me on:
twitter & instagram: @toxicl0vinq
snapchat: @satanicwbu

tysm for reading <3