41

Dance was over, but all Sofia could talk about was this amazing dance class, everything she said as we excited the dance studio and into the car, to the apartment and threw her shower was about this dance class. I love my daughter to death, even with her loud personality and silly moments. I sat on the toilet lid recording some of her babbling as I agreed with her, trying to keep my laughter at a minimal, she was so adorable.

"Hey, mommy?" Sofia asked, peaking around the shower door so just her head peak out behind it. There was a sneak smile across her face and I raised an eyebrow, putting down my phone on my lap. She opened the shower door and stood in front of me with her fingers pointing at her hair.

All of her hair was sticking up in a spike on top of her head like a cone, all soapy and bubbly. She burst out in a fit of giggles and I couldnt help but laugh at her adorableness. I took my phone and snapped a picture, cutting out her legs and such before posting the picture to my social media's.

"This little chick is still awake and adorable as ever even after a big dance class! Pictures later! xxx" I shook my head at my dancing child and stood up, putting her back in the shower and rinsing the many bubbles from her beautiful locks.

---

After an hour of running around the apartment and playing games, I rounded her up and threw her over my shoulder as we headed down the hallway to her room. She changed out of her pyjamas and put on one of my old shirts. I tucked her into her bed with her stuffed kitty that she always told me smelt like me and turned on her nightlight.

"Goodnight beauty, mommy loves you." I told her as I kissed her forehead and stroked her cheek. She smiled sleepily at me, I have never had problems with putting her to bed, she was the easiest when it came to bedtime.

"Two more days mommy." She yawned, turning over on her side before mumbling I love you too. With that, I left her bedroom and made my way to the bathroom to start myself a nice warm bath.

Inside the bathtub, I was curled up and relaxing in the warm water when my phone buzzed out Marissa's old text tone. My breath was stuck in my lungs as I fought wether or not to pick it up to read it. I was caught between anger and wonder as to what my best friend had been up too, have I forgiven her? No, not really, I thought I had, but honestly, I dont think I could ever forgive her for this.

----

Heyyyy sorry this is so short, I have a really sore hand right now and yea ):

20 comments for the next chapter? yes (~:

thank you everyone who reads, comments, votes and follows me, I love you all!