80

"Two tickets to New York and my suitcase." Nick said as he entered my apartment with little Amelia running in behind him. He put the suitcase down on the ground, it was big, we were only going for a few days and we didnt need much, but I picked out five shirts, pants, long sleeve shirts, two sweaters and other extra clothes for both the girls.

Sofia helped pick out clothes for Amelia, she has great clothing sense and we got some things for her too. I folded everything, not really needing to wash them, since they were a good brand and if needed, I could wash them there.

"When does the flight leave?" I asked Nick as I put clothing into the pink suitcase for the girls. I zipped it up and pushed it against the other ones, picking up the leggings and cute grey pokadot shirt I kept out for Amelia as well as a clean pull up from the pack I bought.

"Tonight at 8, late, but it will be five in NYC, so just around rush hour. Wheres Sofia?" He asked, sitting down on the couch and pulled a giggling little Amelia between his legs. She wiggled and laughed loudly as he tickled her sides.

"Bathtub. Wanna throw her in there too?" He nodded and picked her up, throwing her up over his head.

"Will you take her? I gotta go down to my car for a sec." I nodded and opened my arms, taking the cute little baby into my arms, no matter how old they are, kids are always babies to me.

"Hi cutie! Lets go have a bath, Ill get Sofia out and then you in there!" I smiled, walking down the hallway. Amelia smiled, leaning her head on my shoulder and mumbled quietly, I couldnt make out what she said since it was random mumbles.

"Bath?" She asked as we walked into the bathroom.

"Yepp sweetie, youll have a bath when Sofia's done." I smiled at the two of them, Sofia sitting in the bubbles with a smile on her face. I smiled back at her and bounced Amelia gently.

"Momma, she can come in with me, Ill watch her!" Sofia said as she moved aside and patted the bottom of the tub.

"You wanna go in with Fia?" I asked, sitting down on the toilet lid and setting her infront of me. She nodded her head and pulled at the dress hanging off her body. I unbuttoned the back and pulled it over her head, helping her take off the sneakers she wore.

I got her hair out of a messy pony tail, thanks to Nick nefore picking the naked toddler into the tub. Sofia put some bubbles on her hand and then put them onto Amelias head with a giggle. Both the girls started to laugh and I couldnt help but smile at their adorableness.

I stood up, grabbed them both sets of clothes and grabbed two small towels as with two bigger towels. I stood in the doorframe watching them play with Sofia's bath toys, both of their hairs covered in pink colored bubbles.

"There so cute." Nick whispered as his arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and nodded my head.

"They really are." I whispered back, amazed at how accepting Sofia was with Amelia, I thought there would be jealousy and fear, some tantrums, but she was very excited and happy.

"Im happy." I told him, turning around and cupping my boyfriends face, leading my lips against his and kissing him softly.

"EW!" Both of the little girls squealed as we leaned against the door frame kissing softly.

"Oh hush." I laughed, rubbing my nose against Nicks.

***

yooooo

heyyy

whats up

im almost at 600k omg

love you guys

follow my rwitter @toxicl0vinq