chapter 11

The moment stopped there. Meanwhile, Time was stressing out and started talking to himself.

Time: "why? Why would they converse?! I don't get it! If Void is nice towards him, why would he hit me?! And where's Elemental Steve now?!"

Memory showed up.

Time: "Memory! What are they doing now?!"

Memory: "They're... Still having a conversation."

Time: "seriously there's nothing happening to Elemental Steve?!"

Memory lied.

Memory: "yes. There's nothing."

Time averted his eyes in confusion. He stared at the floor thinking to himself.

Memory: "look. I gotta-"

Time: "wait."

Memory: "hm?"

...

Time: "can I ask you some questions, Memory?"

Memory: "uuuhh.. Yeah. Sure. What is it?"

Memory started to sweat. Time looked at him dead serious in the face. Memory got anxious.

Time: "was it true.. That you told Void that I got out?"

Memory: "uh.. What do you mean? I-I.. I don't know what you mean, Time. I-"

Time: "you invited me for a little talk. You made me some tea to feel better. We talked about 'brother' stuff. And then, a lightning came. We thought it could be Void Steve. I suppose it really was him. After minutes of talking with Elemental, Void wanted me to see him, he told me YOU reported to him that I got out on my own!"

Memory: "uhh.. I still dont-"

Time: "YOU LIED!!!"

Memory got thunderstrucked. It was the first time he heard Time yelled. He even got scared.

Memory: "what?! N-no! I didn't lie-! I was-! I told him that-!"

Time: "clearly it was YOU that got me out!! You were the one that wanted me to go out! But you told Void that it was me! You lied!! And now look at what he has done to me!"

Memory: "Time! I didn't want him to hit you!"

Time: "Then why were you standing at the sidelines doing nothing but just watch?!!"

Memory: "because I didn't know 'that' was gonna happen! I didn't expect for that to happen!!"

Time: "Then why can't you just stop him, Memory?! And how could you do this to me?! I thought we were becoming friends!"

Memory: "Time. Please! Just.. Just let me explain!"

Time and Memory started arguing. Their argument can be heard from Void's office. Which he is currently listening to it.

Void: "tch. Children."

Time couldn't stand it anymore. He ignores every word that Memory said because of how much of a liar he is.

Time: "you know what? I can't stand this! Just leave, Memory! Get out of my room!"

Memory: "but... Time... I-"

Time: "just go! You've deceived me...!"

Memory left Time's room, regretful and neglected. He teleported to Void.

Memory: "Master. I'm here..."

Void: "ah. Memory. I've been expecting you."

Memory: "Well.. Who else could.. Walk around your castle besides me?"