chapter 15

Time reacted frantically. He rushed towards Elemental as he started to tear up.

Time: "oh my stars... Oh my stars! No, no, no!!!"

Memory suddenly bursts into their room.

Memory: "Time?! What ha-"

Memory took one look at the situation. He was shocked and ran towards them.

Memory: "Time! What happened to him?!?"

Time: "I-I.. I don't know! He just- I- I went inside- and.. He was..- he was-!"

Time was so scared, he couldn't speak properly. He cries more and more while trying to talk to Memory Steve.

Time: "M-Memory!! We have to help him!!"

Memory: "Time! Wait! Don't!"

Time: "but, Memory!! Elemental's-!"

Memory: "I've seen something like this before!! And if this happens, you must not go near him!!"

Time: "but, he-!"

Memory: "he'll hurt you!! He'll lose control of himself! And he'll go crazy!!"

Time: "but, he's hurt so much right now!! I can't let him stay like that!!"

Time tears up more.

Memory: "Time! Just stay back! We don't know when or how this'll work, but you need to stay away!!"

Elemental was starting to get more and more worse. Time was already getting emotional and both Memory and Time started freaking out. Immediately, Void showed up.

Void: "HEY! What's going on?!-"

Void immediately noticed and he quickly ran towards the others.

Void: "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! What's wrong with Elemental Steve?!?"

Memory: "Master! Er! I was just checking on Time and Elemental Steve! And all of a sudden, Elemental starts going crazy!!"

Time: "Void Steve!!! Please help him! Do something!!!"

Void: "okay, okay! You two just stay back!!"

Memory grabbed Time to prevent him from running to Elemental. They both stayed behind Void while he opened his arms to avoid Time and Memory from Elemental. Though, Void isn't doing anything.

Time: "why are you not doing anything?!! Can't you see-"

Void: "I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! Just stay back!"

Void stayed completely still. Elemental was still seizing up.

Void: "any minute now.."

Void waited while he still had his arms opened. Time gets worried and Memory watches Void's move. They waited for three minutes and yet again, Void doesn't do anything. Soon, Elemental stopped seizing and he started to rapidly breathe. He then blacked out.