Morning Kisses

"(Y/N)", his soft voice called, "Yes?" You whispered, yawning as you rose up from the bed.

The sun's shining rays shined through the curtains, meaning it was morning all over again. You sighed, unsatisfied with last night's sleep. You looked over to your side and felt a bit relieved, almost as if the stress and frustration had been lifted off your shoulders as soon as you looked into his gorgeous mismatched eyes.

Todoroki smiled, pleased to see that you've awoken "Good Morning" He whispered, a smile on his face. You smiled and pecked his cheek "Morning Shoto" You whispered back, this time grinning.

Todoroki would never admit it, but he loved it when you covered him in adorable kisses, when you cuddled with him, and when you smiled and called out his name. You were everything to him.. And little did he know you felt the exact same when you looked at him.

You got up and yawned, stretching out your arms and getting ready for the day. Todoroki chuckled and got up himself, walking out of the room you both shared.

As soon as you finished, you walked downstairs and unto the kitchen, smiling as you prepared breakfast for Todoroki and you. You were setting up the stove when you felt two muscular arms wrap around your waist and a head on your shoulder. You giggled, only looking at him to kiss his nose. "What's for breakfast?" Todoroki asked, almost as if it wasn't a big deal that he was cuddling with you out of nowhere. "Eggs" you answered bluntly. He rested his head on your shoulder from behind you, and smiled as he hummed into your shirt "I love you" He whispered, making you burn red. "I love you too" You replied, grinning as you did so.

"Well I love you more" He said, kissing your cheek and face, over and over again. "Shoto!" You protested, but he ignored you.

"Don't mind me, I'm just delivering a package of Morning Kisses to my beautiful wife" He said, and continued on kissing you, this time pecking your cheeks and kissing your neck. (IN A NON KINKY WAY)

You giggled at all this and finally, kissed Todoroki in the lips "Happy now?" You asked after the kiss. "Mhm" he hummed in response, meaning he was probably getting hungry and wanted to continue later. You smiled and served him, earning a quick peck on the lips from him.

--quick extra/time skip (if u cant stand dirty jokes skip pls)--

"You loved those kisses didn't you?" He teased. You giggled, booping his nose. "Of course I did. You're a true Todork" you teased playfully at him. "Yeah, but you love it when I do that" He replied, smiling. You sighed and washed yfor plate, not expecting what came next

"We can finish it in bed~" He whispered, now behind you and grasping your hips, a hint of lust in his voice.

THE REST IS FOR YOU GUYS TO IMAGINE
(THEY CUDDLED FOR THE REST OF THE DAY... YOU DIRTY MINDED READER ÙWÚ)

I'm sorry this is a bit short.. But I'm sleepy and I have a band concert tomorrow....