The Hero You Love

"(Y/N) wait up!" Shoto exclaimed, chasing after his (h/c) girlfriend.

You giggled, stopping by a cherry blossom tree in the middle of a large park. Shoto caught up to you, stopping next to you. He took a moment to catch his breath, but looked up to you, curiously raising an eyebrow "Why exactly are we here again?" He asked, seeing as you both had agreed to grab some coffee and walk, yet you managed to lead him to some random park and not give him his caffeine. You smiled, resting your arms around his neck and looking up to him with a giggle "I wanted to see the pretty view! Plus, there's still a café near here, so afterwards we can continue our date" You said, making him smile a bit. He chuckled, looking down before looking at you again, resting his hands by your waist and holding you close "You always like to see the pretty views in life.. don't you?" He said, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. He had to admit, it was like the world had found its color ever since you both started going out. Probably ever since that small moment when you two bumped into each other at UA. It always felt like you were the only one able to spark fire to his heart, and to make him smile for the silliest of things. Sometimes, he'd even get tired of smiling, not used to smiling or laughing so much with someone that meant so much to him.

"So what do you think?" You asked, turning to the nice view of pink petals falling, and the grass swaying from side to side. Shoto smiled, looking back at you and pecking your cheek. "It's beautiful, but nothing compared to you" He said. You giggled, blushing slightly but was used to his cheesy remarks. "Todork" You teased, making both of you laugh softly. It seemed perfect, you thought, but Shoto knew anything was perfect as long as he was with you.

"Do you think, people avoid this park because of the villain attack down the road?" You asked, walking next to Shoto. You had both decided to take a small walk around the park, though Shoto still kept his hand intertwined with yours, not wanting to let go. "Most likely. I remember the attack.. it was everywhere on the news, wasn't it?" He said, his tone sounding both of pity and sadness. "Yeah.. a lot of heroes sacrificed everything for so many people.." You said softly, remembering how scary the villain attack truly was. A lot of heroes had died that day, and it was all so important to the people living around here. "(Y/N)?" Shoto called, pulling your hand slightly. You turned, facing him completely now "Hm?" You asked in response. He looked into your beautiful, innocent (E/C) orbs that always seemed to sparkle. He took a while to respond but held you closely as he spoke up "I know being in a relationship has been... hard. I know we don't get to spend so much time together, and that sometimes I prioritize Hero Work or Studies over you. And I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I can't be the dream guy every girl would want, and I'm sorry I sometimes disappoint you or spend little to no time with you due to UA. But being here with you, it made me realize, that I want to be the Hero you look up to (Y/N). I want to be the one to protect you, and give you the feeling of warmth and peace" he said, grabbing your hand and placing it on his heart "Because my heart, belongs to you (Y/N). It always has. Ever since you gave me that beautiful smile of yours, even if I was cold and rude to you. You still had hope in me, even when no one else did. You cared for me, prioritized me, and were there for me even when you had it hard. And I'm sorry I haven't been able to those things. But I love you, (Y/N). I want to be with you, and cherish you, and be the cause of your smile" He said, making you smile and feel your heart melt. You hugged him, almost tearing up at his amazing words. You kissed his cheek, then pecked his lips "I love you too Shoto. I don't mind it when you get busy with schoolwork. Even if I'm not on the hero course, I know it's hard. But I'll always be cheering for you, even if I'm in 1-C. You're always going to be my number one" You said, smiling brightly as he held you closely. Shoto smiled, cupping your face before placing a soft and warm kiss on your lips. You melted right into it, pulling away with a big smile. "I love you (Y/N). I don't care how many times I have to say it, I really do. You taught me how to love, and I will always be grateful for that" He said, making you giggle slightly. "I love you too! And don't worry, I never get sick of your cute comments" You half joked, making him chuckle softly. Shoto kissed your head, looking at you with nothing other then love in his eyes.

"Alright, now lets go get that coffee" You said, holding unto his hand. Shoto smiled, taking your hand into his and following you to the Café.

—{Extra Ending}—

You sipped your cup of (F/D) and smiled at Shoto, as you were both sitting down on a small table at the Café. "It's funny, you like things Cold rather then Hot, but you're known more for your fire side" You commented. He took a moment to let that sink in, looking down a bit but meeting your eyes once more. He set down his cup. "I think it's time I told you about my mother" He said, a bit of pain hidden in those words

—{—}—

Part two? Lol maybe?

(Sorry for taking long to update, I've been busy lately. I also had writers block but i really hope you guys enjoyed this! It was requested to do some fluff, and i think this should count.. right? Haha well anyways, don't forget to give me some feedback or request anything! I might do a Lemon next. Who knows~)