Chapter 1

This is my first and probably only book im writing. I am no where near the best writer in the world no hate please. ENJOY 

________________________________________________________________________

There's two major things you should know about me: 1) I love music I can't go a day without it and 2) I hate one direction 

Okay I know hate is a strong word but it's true. Sure they're hot but I don't know who they really are. To me they are some pretty boys that the media made, and that's all they will ever be.

So you're probably going to want to know who I am so you can hate on me like everyone else. Hopefully my story will change that.

Okay so my name is Emma, I have brown hair with blond highlights, and hazel eyes. My mom dyed when my sister, Abby, was born. I was six, but it didn't really faze me, we weren't that close. At ten my dad left me and my four year old sister to find a foster home. 2 years later they took my sister away from me. I was alone. When I was 14 a family took me home. I had 4 sisters. 4 best friends.

I'm now 17, and living with my family. Mom, dad, Megan, Anna, Maya, and Natalie. 1 more year and I'll be able to find Abby and adopt her so we can be together again. I miss her.

So let me tell you about my bestest friends.

Megan is closest to me. She's 17 (like me) but she's still older than me by 7 months. I call her Meg for short, and she calls me Em. We can talk to each other about anything. She's the only one that knows the truth about... Never mind. She has beautiful dirty blond hair, and blue eyes. She's absolutely gorgeous.

Next is Anna who's absolutely the funniest person in the world. When ever i'm sad she's there to make me luagh. Sometimes I call her Anna-banana. She's 19 the oldest out of all of us. She has beautiful curly brown hair, and green eyes.

Then there's Maya. She's 18 definitely the mature one. She tries to keep us sane but isn't very good at it so I think she gives up very easily. She has jet black hair and pale blue eyes. I love her eyes mine are all boring and hazel bleh. She's amazing.

Last but not least there's Natalie. I call her Nat, she hates it. She says it reminds her of bugs, and she hates bugs, but i'm worse than her although I just call her Nat because it annoys her =P. She's 18 as well but younger than Maya. She has red hair and blue eyes (everyone else calls her Ariel). As well as everyone else she is beautiful.

Oh did I mention they are obsessed with one direction. Yeah and we all are pretty good singer if I do say so myself.