~ Chapter 20 ~

~ Chapter 20 ~

I woke up in a familiar place; Luke's room. Shooting straight up, I struggles to catch my breath. A way to familiar laugh catches my attention as Luke comes walking towards the bed.

"Calm down, we didn't do anything."

Relief basically floods my entire body. "What the hell happened then?"

"You fell off Bear. The doctor said it was nothing serious, you just needed rest. So I brought you here." He shrugs, his shaggy blonde hair falling perfectly over his blue eyes.

"Well thanks.." I mutter softy, trying to keep from staring. I remembered the day Luke had kissed me, and how I had blown him off. God I wish I hasn't done that..

"What's with you?"

Quickly snapping out of my daydream, I sigh and look down at my bare feet.

"Listen Luke.. There is something I need to talk to you about.."

Before I could even speak, his lips were on mine, basically working magic. I didn't fight it this time. Instead, I grabbed the front of his t-shirt and pulled him against me, kissing him harder than I had ever kissed anyone before. A soft moan escapes me as his hands brush against my inner - thigh.

'NO!' My mind screams, but every part of my body screams yes.

Suddenly, an image of Dylan flashes through my mind. My eyes flash open and I use my hands to push Luke away from me.

"What?! What's the matter?!"

"I uh.. Eh.. I really should be going."

Without another word, I left him alone in his room, shocked and confused.