Chapter Thirty-Five

"I wasn't informed that the guest today would be oozing with so much charisma and sex appeal! Nice booties, Lucy-chan!"

I stood rooted to my position as he ran an eye over me, his head nodding in satisfaction. This is the first time that I actually met the renowned womanizer of the Shiota family in person. Sora.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you." labas sa ilong kong sabi.

"No, no. The pleasure is mine!" Sora grabbed my hand. He cracked a flashy smile. "Let's be friends. Do you wanna get laid tonight?"

Wow. Straight to the point.

Bago pa man ako makasagot, inagaw na ni Hana ang aking kamay mula sa kapatid niya. "Don't flirt with her. Haru will be upset."

His face brightened. "I see. You're the rumored girlfriend of my baby brother." Sora sighed dramatically. "Time flies. Back then, Haru was just a giant baby who kept on hiding his pack of lollipops under his pillow because he didn't want to share it with me." He stared at me in amusement. "Now, he's ready to settle down!"

What's with these brothers talking about marriage so early?

Taki, the oldest among them, emerged from behind. "Cut it out, Sora. At this rate, Lucy might leave if you scare her any further."

I smiled to him. "Long time no see, Taki-san."

"Welcome home." My heart melted at his words. He really gives off the onii-san vibes. My first visit here only lasted for days, but Taki was nice to me the whole time. "You must be tired. Take some rest."

Kakausapin pa sana ako ni Sora sa akin pero hinila na siya ni Taki.

"I look forward on having sex with you, Lucy-chan!"

My companion groaned in annoyance. "I'm sorry, Lucy. I told you, he's the lowest of men. Kahit kami, 'di na namin alam ang gagawin sa taong 'yan." For the kind-hearted Hana to badmouth him, he must really be the worst. I guess I'll keep an eye on that jerk.

Anyway, we just arrived at the Shiota residence. Mai-san is not present in the house. It seems that she went out shopping in the supermarket. On the other hand, Shiota-san was still on work, but we were told that he'd be coming home early for dinner.

"It feels nostalgic to be in this room." sabi ko pagpasok namin sa kwarto ni Haru, ang silid na tinuluyan ko rin noong nakaraan. Nothing changed in the room, but I still looked around.

Lumapit ako sa shelf kung saan nakapatong ang mga litrato niya.

"Bungi siya!" I exploded into laughter before pointing his picture. Haru was in his basketball jersey, but he's missing two front teeth.

Tinabihan naman ako ni Hana. "He was in kindergarten that time."

It was amusing to look at his pictures. During my stay here, I didn't pay much attention to Haru's room. To be honest, I wasn't even that interested in him. I just slept in his room. End of the story.

This time, it's different. For some reason, I feel the need to know everything about him while I'm still here, as if this could be the last time I'd be given the privilege to be in his room.

"Hana?" I eyed him. He was seated quietly on the bed.

He blinked twice. "Hmm?"

Beads of sweat rolled down from the side of his forehead, which is odd since it's so cold. My eyes darted on his hands. That's when I noticed that they're shaking, an indication that he's nervous.

Tinabihan ko siya sa kama. "Natatae ka ba?"

"Anong klaseng tanong 'yan?" He made a disgusted face.