Ch: 10

Kala swung my lightsaber at me and I instinctively jumped back from the blade. "Don't dodge it if you said that you know how to block it!" Ashlyn yelled at me. By this time, there's already a small group of people watching us, Mizella being one of those in the group.

I closed my eyes and focused on Kala's motions through the force. Dodge right, roll backward, dodge left. Only when I felt comfortable did I throw up my hands in front of me. When I did, I instantly opened up my eyes and looked in front of me. There was a light blue energy barrier right in front of me. It soon faded away as it wasn't that stable, which caused me to roll backward and away from the lightsaber Kala had held up to me.

I jumped back again when Kala swung the lightsaber back at me. This time I concentrated and placed my hands up to block the lightsaber again. When the lightsaber was about to come into contact with my hand, a blue barrier went up to block the blade. This went on for a couple of more minutes, each time I'm getting better and better at creating the force energy barrier, until I make one little slip-up and I get hit with my lightsaber in the side. I actually felt the hotness of the blade as it came in contact with me. I instantly blacked out and fell into darkness.

---Vision End---

I opened up my eyes and saw the familiar room of the training room. Not only a second after I came out of the vision did Kala also come out of hers as well. "Are you alright...?" Kala asked me as she was still holding my lightsaber.

What...? I asked myself. I only gave her my lightsaber when we were in the vision thingy. I felt around on my belt and noticed that my other lightsaber was gone as well. "My lightsabers!" I exclaimed as I realized that they were both gone, at least I knew that Kala had one of them.

"Umm...Nova...?" Kala asked me. "You alright...?"

"Yes, and don't ever let me get hit with a lightsaber in real life," I told Kala. "...and I think that Ashlyn still has my other lightsaber...."

"But you gave it to her in the...vision," Kala told me just before she noticed that she was holding my other lightsaber. "And you gave this to me in the vision, you had both of yours on your belt when we first came in here."

"Ashlyn...." I said to myself but I think that Kala heard me, although she didn't mention anything to me about it.

"Maybe you can go back and get it...?" Kala suggested.

"I don't think so," I told Kala as I took a mental evaluation of myself. I felt tired as if just going into that vision had made me exhausted, especially from pulling Kala into it as well. "I feel tired, kind of low on energy. I'll try again tomorrow."

"Well, in the meantime, I guess you'll need this," Kala told me as she gave me my lightsaber back. I took it from her and placed it on my belt.

~~~

A week has gone by without me being able to get my lightsaber back from Ashlyn. It kind of felt like her line got cut off or something like that. So my life has pretty much gone back to normal, as much normal as it can be. I've started hanging out with Kala again. I haven't really hung around Obi-wan since he told me that he liked me and I gave him the cold shoulder. Luckily I haven't bumped into him since that happened and I don't know what would happen if we did start hanging around each other again. Why is this so difficult...? I asked myself as I look up at the ceiling of the room.

And why has it been that every time I've meditated since I've met Ashlyn, I would contact her? But now...? Nothing! I told myself, letting out a huff of annoyance. I got up from my bed when I heard someone knocking on the door. I used the force to see who it was but I was surprised when I found out who it was. What is she doing here...? I asked myself. How did she even get here...?

I went over to the door and opened it up, Padme instantly came in for a hug. "Uh...?" I asked her. "What are you doing here...?"

"I haven't seen you in 5 years and that's the reunion I get, little sister...?" Padme accused me.

"First of all, I wasn't expecting you to come here," I told my twin. "And second of all, we are twins, we are the same age."

"Though I was born before you," Padme told me.

"Whatever," I told her as I rolled my eyes. "What are you even doing here...?"

"Can't I just come and see my little sister...?" Padme asked me, I stared her down. "Fine, fine." She told me when I had started to glare at her. She was about to say something else but then I noticed that she was wearing normal clothes and was wearing a cream-colored robe. Even after all of this time, we still look alike.

"Does anyone even know that you're here...?" I asked, interrupting whatever it was that she was about to say.

"Uh...no," Padme told me. "As far as my royal advisers are concerned, they think I'm still on Naboo."

"Padme!" I scolded her. Why do I feel like I've suddenly turned into my and my sister's mother...? I asked myself. I dragged her into my room before closing the door behind us. "Stay here and don't touch anything!" I told her. I opened up my door and left the room, locking the door behind me. "Now, what do I do...?" I asked myself quietly. What to do...? Suddenly, I felt pulses ringing out in the force...it was almost pulling me to them yet it seemed so far away as if it were light years away.