"Chapter 20~Not Such An Imaginary Friend Recap."

Third Person's POV

It was early in the morning when Sam, Dean, Bobby, and Ella who was still fast asleep made it to the psychic Pamela. Even Pamela has heard about what has happened to Dean.

There wasn't much that they could do but try and reach out to the person that pulled Dean out. The only way that they could do that is with the giant handprint that is on Dean's arm. Bobby had already seen this but, not Sam who was shocked to see.

The four of them performed a seance and with some doing, Pamela was able to at least get a name. Much to there surprise Ella was right but, they didn't understand how Ella's imaginary friend was actually real.

"Castiel? No. Sorry, Castiel I don't scare that easy," Pamela voiced

But, Castiel warned that his true form was very dangerous and have serious consequences. Pamela was determined to see who Castiel was unfortunately as the four of them were holding hands the table started to shake vigoriously before bright light emitted out of Pamela's eyes as she feel back out of her chair.

Bobby was quick to catch her but it was evident that her eyes were burned out. Sam quickly called the ambulance as Dean was next to Bobby and Pamela as she cried out that she couldn't see. After they left her house Bobby went to the hospital with Pamela while Sam, Dean, and Ella who was awake went to the diner.

They were even more concerned that Ella was right about Castiel espescially after what he did. What would he even want with Ella in the first place. Ella was coloring on the kid's menu while Sam and Dean were talking about Pamela.

"Pam's stable and out of ICU," Sam explained

"And blind cause of us," Dean stated

"We still have no clue what we are dealing with," Sam voiced

"That's not entirely true," Dean voiced

"No?" Sam asked

"We've got a name, Castiel or whatever, with the right mumbo jumbo, we could summon him, bring him right to us," Dean voiced

"Are we going to go meet Cassie?" Ella asked as both Sam and Dean were slightly concerned

"Sam and I are, you don't need to be anywhere near this guy," Dean voiced

Ella was confused because Castiel promised never to harm her any kind of way and he'd make sure that she would be put out of harm's way at all cost.

"You're crazy," Sam voiced to Dean back to what he said earlier

"We'll work him over. I mean, after what he did?" Dean voiced

"Pam took a peek at him and her eyes burned out of her skull," Sam said but Dean shot him glare since Ella is literally right next to them.

Luckily Ella wasn't paying much attention that time as the two continued to talk about there next plan, when the waitress came and gave them there food but, right before they were about to eat is when she took a seat right in front of them.

"You angling for a tip?" Dean joked

"I overheard that you were looking for us," The woman voiced before her eyes turned pitch black.

That's when they looked around and they were surrounded by demons. Truth of the matter was that even the demons didn't know who or what pulled Dean out and they were at a lost just as they were. Ella didn't understand why no one understood that Castiel was the one that saved her Dad.

Also why was everyone so frightened of him? Of course to Ella, Castiel, or Cassie in this case was always watching over her and look after her as if she was his own. As Sam and Dean finished talking with the demon, Ella was about to eat her pie when Sam pulled her away.