Good Morning

Faint snoring woke Tweek.
The blond headed boy lay on his side, an arm draped around his boyfriend's torso.
Craig was sprawled out beneath the blankets, fast asleep, facing away from Tweek.
Auburn light crept through the window, indicating that it was dawn.
Tweek looked to the ceiling, where very old and very familiar glow in the dark stars were forever stuck.
Though dimmed by time, they still glowed a dazzling green in the dark.
Tweek liked the stars.
They reminded him of his childhood, when he would sleepover at Craig's, sometimes with friends, sometimes without and stare in awe at the neon decorations until the sun came up.
Just as always, burgeoning morning light, ceased their shine.
Though Tweek was not yet ready to leave the warmth of Craig's bed and so the boy rolled back over and pulled the covers over his head.
Tweek could feel the rhythmic rise and fall of his boyfriend's stomach as he breathed.
The blond found this comforting and snuggled closer to Craig, soaking his body heat and slowing his breathing to match Craig's.
The two boys breathed together, almost as if they were one individual.
The messy haired boy slowly closed his eyes, feeling contented.
Although Tweek was severely disappointed and even a little hurt that his boyfriend refused to believe in his personal horror story, the jittery teen could not really blame him and still adored Craig all the same.
Despite this, Tweek knew that he would feel much more at ease and far less hopeless if he had his boyfriend's full support.
He did not want to face his dark wispy tormentor alone.
Unfortunatly for Tweek, it seemed the unwanted presence was a threat he would likely have to deal with on his own.
A terrifying thought.
He longed to feel safe in his own home.
The blond boy sighed woefully as he begsn to ponder over his uncertain future.
He often found it difficult to quiet his mind, though thinking of Craig tended to help distract himself.
At least in this moment, Tweek did have Craig by his side.
Rather than let his worries eat away at his insides, Tweek decided he would forget all about his monstrous burden; at least until nightfall.
The creature may rule at night but it had no power during the day.
Therefore, Tweek refused to let it hold his mind hostage now.
For now, his monster didn't exist.
Tweek could feel peace, if only he let his guard down and focus on each precious moment that he was free from torment.
Better yet, Tweek had no responsibilities for a few hours to come and in addition, no pressures.
At this early hour, if Tweek endulged in nothingness, it would have no impact on the world.
The boy could gaze fondly at his boyfriend's sleeping form or he could try to catch up on his own sleep.
Either way, he would be with Craig.
He would be safe.
Tweek wished he could allow himself to shut his infuriatingly loud brain off more often, though all the meditation and medication in the world could not prevent life's cruel hurtles from tripping him up and disrupting his peace of mind.
Oh, ignornace truly is bliss.

"Morning, Honey."
Yawning, Tweek followed Craig down stairs to hear the sizzling of a frying pan.
Laura must be making breakfast.
The boy stalled as a worrying thought crossed his mind.
I hope she doesn't question how I suddenly appeared in her house or why I'm wearing her son's pajamas.
"Ngh."
What if she freaks out!
What will I tell her is she asks what I'm doing here?
"Tweek, relax."
The blond was snapped from his daze by his boyfriend's neutral voice.
Craig was staring at the railing where Tweek's hand gripped it with such a force that his knuckles began to turn white.
Flustered, Tweek quickly removed his hand and brought it stifly to his side.
"Sorry. I just- I-I don't know-" he stammered, gritting his teeth as tension grew inside of him.
Craig rested a comforting hand on his bony shoulder.
"Everything is fine," he assured, looking deep into Tweek's eyes with a calm, unwavering gaze.
Tweek let out a sharp, pent up breath and relaxed his muscles.
He then nodded and the two carried on into the kitchen.
"Oh! Good morning boys. I didn't realise you would be joining us for breakfast, Tweek. Is everything alright, Sweety?" Laura greeted, surprise.
Tweek could tell she was making an effort to mask her concern.
"Eheh," the boy laughed nervously and played with the buttons on his shirt.
"E-everything's fine. Sorry, Mrs Tucker. I-I hope this is okay. You don't have to cook for me. I came over unannounced. I should probably leave," Tweek stammered.
"You know you're always welcome here, Tweek. You're family. Sit down. You can choose from sausages, eggs and beans, or waffles," Laura offered, smiling kindly.
"Oh, and you know you can call me Laura, right?" the mother added, with a smirk.
"Thank you," Tweek smiled back, shyly looking at the socks of his feet.
"Told you everything would be fine," Craig whispered in his boyfriend's ear.
"I want waffles!" Everyone turned their heads as a shrill call echoed through the house.
Bounding down the staircase was Craig's sister, her feet thudding with every step.
Craig rolled his eyes, "Sausages for me."
Tricia snorted as she reached the kitchen.
"Of course you want sausages," the girl jibed. "Isn't one enough for you, Craig? Or isn't Tweek's good enough?"
Tweek felt his face heat up and knew it must've turned bright red.
"Gah! What?" He screeched.
"TRICIA!" Laura gasped, looking rather mortified.
Craig turned his head away, hiding his facial expression.
"Fuck off," he snapped, flipping his giggling sister 'the bird'.
Tricia mimicked the notion, also poking out her tongue.
"Alright, enough. Go sit down, all of you," Laura demanded with an shake of her blond head.
Though she couldnt hide the amusement lighting her eyes.
"My goodness, the mouths on you kids. Sorry Tweek, honey," she apologised, exasperated.
"Its fine. I'll just have a waffle if that's okay?" Replied the blond boy, before taking Craig's hand and following him into the dining room.

"Have a good day, kids!"
After finishing breakfast, scurrying around the house and fighting for the bathroom, Tweek, Tricia and Craig soon had their bags packed and slung over their shoulders as they headed out to the bus stop.
"Bye Mom!"
"See you later."
"Um, bye Mrs Tuck- uh- Laura. Thank you for having me."
Tweek felt a tug on his arm and the three set off at a brisk pace, as to avoid missing the bus.