Bathroom Break

"Running out late at night during a storm? That's abnormal, even for you. Actually, especially for you," Kenny remarked while taking a bite of a plain looking sandwich.                        "So, what's going on? Did something happen at home? Are you alright?" the sandy-blond boy interrogated.
Tweek shuffled his feet uncomfortably.
"It really doesn't matter, Kenny. You don't need to worry," the boy replied.
Kenny frowned.
"C'mon," he pressed, "you can tell me."
Tweek frowned, mulling anxiously over whether or not to tell his new friend.
He poked his head around the corner, ensuring noone was in the bathroom with them.
Tweek drew in a deep breath.
"Okay," began the jittery boy, "but you have to believe me."
Kenny nodded, "Of course."                    "Okay. Here we go. I can do this." It's just Kenny. "I can- I- I can't do this," Tweek rambled to himself, futilely attempting to muster up some courage.
The boy in the orange parka chuckled. 
"Tweek, its o-kay," he reassured. "Just talk to me, the same way you did last time."                 
Tweek took another breath, looking as if he were about to explode.              "Yeah. Okay. That's a good place to start actually," he began.                          "So, you remember how I told you about how I saw your ghost when you..?" Tweek whispered, trailing off uncomfortably as he was reminded of the boy's death.                                          "Yeah, go on," Kenny nodded simply as if that were a normal conversation starter.                             
"Well, I don't think yours is the only ghost I've seen. There is another- a-at least I think that's what it is. Ngh. It's not like your ghost though! This one is dark and evil and it's haunting me and- ack! It wants to kill  me!" Tweek spilled, all without taking a breath until he had finished explaining.          Kenny stared at Tweek, mouth agate, brows furrowed.                                        "Woah-" he breathed.                                "You don't believe me. You think I'm insane," Tweek sighed, disheartened.  "No, that's not it at all. I believe you. I have no reason not to. Look at how messed up and crazy my own life? I just was not expecting that," the other boy admitted.                                              "Really?" Tweek brightened, his eyes hopeful, "You believe me? You believe in ghosts? Evil spirits?"                          "I do now," Kenny shrugged.                Tweek was taken aback but in a good way.                                                            How wonderful it was to have someone finally believe him, without question.                                   
The boy smiled, feeling such appreciation, but then, remembering his grave circumstances, his smile faltered.                                                      "So, you're being haunted. What's your game plan?" Kenny continued, noticing the boy's change in demeanor.                                                  Tweek tilted his head. "Game plan?" He echoed, dumbfounded.                      "Oh boy, you really do need help. Well, don't you worry Tweekers, you've come to the right immortal," Kenny smirked. "We can figure out a game plan together."                              His eyes glinted with a mix of kindness and determination.              His unwavering gaze fueled Tweek with his own sense of determination.  For once, the jittery blonde felt hopeful, optimistic even. Someone finally seemed to understand him.        Perhaps Tweek wasn't so alone in this big, scary world.                                  Tweek opened his mouth to reply when the bathroom door swung open, revealing Clyde Donovan.                    The boy seemed not to notice them as he made his way to the cubical it seemed Tweek and Kenny had lost their privacy.                                          "The bell is going to ring soon. You should quickly go and eat something," Kenny spoke up. "I have a lot of studying to catch up on, so we won't be able to talk second break. Meet me at the train tracks tonight and we can talk more then. Five-thirty, I'll be waiting."                                                 
At that, the boy began to walk away.  Before he made it to the door, Tweek caught his jacket sleeve. "Wait!"
"Thank you, Kenny. I mean it, thank you."