Dodgeball

Tweek began the day with tears in his eyes.
The teenager felt trapped on a nightmarish merry-go-round.
He was sure that all this stress was going to kill him, if the evil spirit didn't get to him first.
Tweeks eyes were red and puffy and his eye bags purple as usual.
He hadn't slept a wink since the demonic roommate had kept him up.
The boy groaned as he looked at his disheveled reflection in the mirror.
He splashed water over his face hoping it would wash away all of the errors in his complection.
He blew hair from his eyes and walked out of the bathroom, not bothering to dry his still dripping face.
Tweek picked up his school bag and left for the bus early, skipping breakfast and wearing the same clothes he had worn the day before.
Tweek's parents had already left for work and he was glad, as now he wouldn't be hassled into eating the most important meal of the day or dressing to impress.
Today, the boy felt too exhausted to care about anything.
He thought of the terrible day he'd endured yesterday and although he had been willing to forgive Craig then, after an even worse night, Tweek now mulled over his boyfriend's actions and had began to somewhat resent him.
How dare he act like he cares one minute and then not believe a word I have to say the next!
Craig just thinks that all I am is a crazy, lying cheater!
Maybe he doesn't really care about me at all.
"Gyah!" He squeaked, pulling at his hair.
Maybe he's had enough of me but doesn't have the guts to say so because he thinks I'll go psychotic if he trys to leave me.
After all, Its obvious he thinks I'm mentally unstable.
Tweek felt a twinge of guilt. Deep down, he knew these thoughts were not true.
Craig did care about him.
Perhaps just not quite in the way he needed him to.
The blond was not certain that his boyfriend trusted his judgment.
This caused him to feel inadequate and rather isolated.
Craig believed the one lie I told him, yet none of the truths.
Tweek sighed miserably.
Today was just going to be one of those days and the teen was in too foul a mood to use the healthy coping strategies he'd been tought by Mr Mackey.
He turned off his phone, not wanting to hear from anyone, and decided to pull out one of his father's watches from the kitchen draw, because for some reason that's where his Dad had stashed his watches.
He slipped it over his pale skinny wrist.
Of course, it didn't fit but that didnt matter so long as it told the time.
Tweek hoped his father wouldn't mind him borrowing it.
He also hoped noone attempted to call him for anything urgent.
Oh well.
Perhaps he would check his phone later on.
It wasn't as if mobile phones were the only way of communicating with someone.
All I need to do is get through this day and then it's the weekend.
"You can do it Tweek," the boy told himself as he walked into school, after the bell had sounded.
Tweek's first class was theater.
After building some confidence in his acting, Tweek had begun to thoroughly enjoy this class.
Sometimes he felt too anxious to participate, especially if he messed up a line, but usually Tweek excelled in theater.
Today he was teaming up with Butters , Jimmy and Bebe.
Tweek hoped that this morning's exercise would distract him from his worries and put him in a better mood.
"Alright class," called the teacher, "today we will be practicing improv in your groups."
Butters raised his hand.
"What's improv?" He asked.
"Improv stands for improvising," explained Mr Alder. "It is acting without a script or making up your own scene based on the information given to you."
Butters blinked sheepishly.
Noticing the student's confusion, Mr Alder stroked his beard thoughtfully.
"I find learning by doing most effective. Has anyone here practiced improv before?"
Bebe and Jimmy both raised their arms.
"Perfect. You two, get up on stage. Heidi, you too. Just follow my lead. I'll give you an example and then you kids can practice in your own groups."

Tweek found improv quite easy.
At first he had been a little confused on how to perfect the skill but once he had cottoned on, the act of improvisation came naturally.
Although it seemed like quite a bit of pressure to come up with ideas on the spot, Tweek found himself excelling.
After all, he had done this without realizing many times in life, especially when it came to lying to his parents about where he had been and what he had been doing. Or like that one time in fourth grade when Tweek and Craig had faked a breakup in front of the school. Admittedly, that was not one of Tweek's proudest moments but it did inevitably give him the inventive to join theater class.
Tweek didnt like lying or faking and saw himself as an honest person, but sometimes lying was neccessary.
For the greater good, he told himself.
However, when it came to making improvisational jokes, Jimmy easily took the spotlight.
Jokes had never been Tweek's forte. The boy was far too serious and rarely made nor understood jokes, which ironically, often led him to be the butt of many jokes and pranks.