Going back to Devilla................

I sighted sitting in the balcony and huffed.

“I can’t believe I am going to Devilla.”

“Don’t worry, We are also coming. And if it would not be important then we wouldn’t even let you go.” Liam said.

“I know.” I said putting my head in Liams shoulder.

You would be thinking why the hell would I go back to Devilla. I'll tell you.

----------------Flashback-----------------------------

“I need help.”

“Granny, Are you okay. What happened?”

“Angy I can’t tell you on the phone. You have to come over to Devilla.”

“But Granny it is not possible. I have studies.I cant even  come for a week.” I lied.

“Angel I know sweetheart but I also know that you can manage. And I know your real reason for not coming is Carter. But trust me sweetheart , when I say it is important it is important.”

“But..”

“I am talking to your parents but you have to come dear otherwise many may die.”

Now I was quite. it is about life of a person I can’t backup.

-------------Flashback ends------------------------

So this is how I am going. But this time my true friends are coming with me. And FYI I am going to finish my last senior year in Devilla. Can you believe it. 

You know I just love my life what a great life. (not the sarcasm)

Carter P.O.V

I cant believe she is coming back. My Angel is coming back. After she left I thought I lost her forever. And now she is coming back. Trust me when I broke her heart it felt like I was slicing my chest and shredding my heart into pieces.

Though I know that she is coming back only for her grandmother and because of the problems going on but I still am happy.

She is coming here with her friends. 

After I broke Angels heart Mike and Jake didnt talk to me rightly for about 6 months. And Mitchelle and Rachael didnt talk for a year but after that things slowly started to cool down. I dont know why but that wolf is also happy hearing about Angels arrival. I dont want that Alex or that Gabriel anywhere near her. 

I know Angel hates me but I know she loves me too. I'll beg for her I'll tell her everything then everything will be right. After all she is my sweet innocent Angel.

"What are you thinking about, Carter?" Mike asked.

'""Angel."" I answered without thinking. Then I realised what I said.

"No I was............" Mike raised his eyebrows.

"I... mean... y-yes, n-no no I was j....just thi-thinking t-th-that............." Mike, Jake, Mithchelle and Rachael started to laugh and my face became red from embarrasement.

"Its not funny." I muttered.

"What did you say?" Jake said putting his hand on his ear predending he hadn't heard of course he heard he has vampire hearing.

"I SAID IT'S NOT FUNNY, UNDERSTAND." The started to laugh louder. After they sobered up they turned to me with serious expression on their faces and Rachael said, "You broke her heart once don't do it again. Got it?"

I nodded. "Seriously Carter you shouldnt have hurt her like that. But past is past let it be. I know you two will get back together," Mike said. I again nodded.

"I don't think. I think she must be pretty angry." Jake said.

"Of course she will be angry and Carter has to beg to her, kneel on his knees he will do whatever it takes. Understand Carter." I nodded like a child getting lecture from the teachers.

After that little lecture we went to our respective class and sat down.

An's P.O.V

I was now getting ready for leaving. Wait wait you must be thinking that I am in the airport hugging my parents crying my heart out. Well no. Because I or my friends are not that boring. We are going to take our car.Surprised? No need to be. After we did our albums and concert we didn't know what to do with the money so we bought two cars. Two sports car.!!!!! Boths head I mean upper side could be opened. The cars are pretty cool. Well you would be guessing why two. Well one is for the boys and one is for us girls. For each car there are three keys. Which stays with us all. The boys car is shiny black with dark blue eagle on the door and seats are leather black.

 And the girls car is blood bright red with black designs of dragon with fire on the mouth of the both bonnet and the door has black carvings written in 'GIRLS ROCK'.And the seats are red and black stripes with red seat belt. Yeah we coloured the belt red.

Cool nah? I know it is. So right now I am hugging my parents goodbye. 

"If you have any problem, just call me. I'll sue the person. Okay? And I am not joking."

"Okay,daddy." You see I am a daddy's girl. So he's very protective and after I locked myself in the rooms two years ago , he became too much protective.

"Bye,mom."

"Bye,love. And one more thing." She leaned closer and whispered in my ear, "I'll be trying to come there as soon as possible. There is a project going on I'll convince the client to continue it in Devilla."

"OH MOM I lOVE YOU." I hugged her jumping up and down.

"Love you too sweetheart."