A Night in the woods.....

We were walking through the woods to head back but soon we realized we lost the way back. Its funny how a vampire and a witch together can lose a way. But in our defense navigation has nothing to do with vampire skills or magic.

A cold wind again blew by and I shivered. But still there was warmth in me. I realized this warmness was actually from coming from Carters hand which I was holding. Forgetting that I was holding his hand from the time we dashed out of that place, I let go of Carters hand. Looking at this Carter grimaced.

"I dont know? Should we tell others about what we saw?"

"I think we should wait and figure out what this....creature is."

"You are right but do you have any idea about what this creature is? Cause I sure as hell never heard or read about anything like this befoore."

"I honestly have no idea what this is. I have never heard or saw anything like this before ever in my whole life."

"Then it must be bad." I muttered.

"What must be bad?" Carter asked narrowing his eyes.

"Nothing." 

"Angel!!!" Carter growled.

"Fine. It must be bad cause you are a oldie and have lived many years but if you didnt see anything like this then it must be bad." I said furrowiing my eyebrows.

"So you mean to say is that I am an old person." Carter asked narrowing his eye again.

"What suits you." I smirked.

"Excuse me. This look and this youth will always be there and was always there. Nobbosy can even guess what is the true age of mine with this awesome look." Carter said puffing out his chest.

"Hmmm. I dont know. You dont look that good." I replied.

"You're just jelous." Carter huffed.

I laughed. He was really cute. I mean he was always cute. But more cuter when he is not flirting or I am not crushing on him. 

Okay stop this thoughts! Brain! I hate you!!!!

"Lets just find a place to stay tonight and we'll find out the way tomorrow in the daylight." I said trying to ignore my stupid brain.

" And I can already see a house over there. Lets go." Carter said pointing to a small cottage.

A whole night alone with Carter in a small ottage in the woods. This is going to be a long night.

To be continued.........