Holiday trip for the ring..............................

"WHAT?! "I said. No screamed.

James and Rachael chuckled while Mike,Mitchelle and Mr.Blue eyes watched me in amusement.

I looked at my right and saw Nina and Lailah trembling in fear.

"Yes. But dont worry they do not feed on living humans blood. And are in full control." Granny said in hopes of calming me down.

"So thats why you all are pale white?"

"Yeah."They said together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 We discussed where we should go searching and other things, then we left.
Nina and Lailah were more than happy to go as it was not easy for them to stay in a same room with five vampires. Its funny how we got along at first. But now that we found out they are vampires we are scared of them. And about me? Well, I am more than shocked to know about it. Now it hit it all. The pale skin, the weird behaviour, Carter screaming and that red liquid. It was blood.

After everyone left ,I told Granny to take Nina and Laila home as they were still scared and informed I will take a stroll in the hill to get my mind off a few things. Its not everyday that you learn that you are a witch and your new friends are vampire and you have to go looking for a ring which is God knows where.

I was walking in the hilly road  when I felt a presence behind me, tilting my head I saw a body next to me. But before I could scream  a hand clamped my mouth shut.

"Relax. Its me." A soft voice said.

"Mr.Blue Eyes.?" I said breathless.

"Yes."

"You scared me to death." I said angrily.

"Oh, sorry about that. I just wanted to talk to you.." Mr.Blue eyes said scratching the back of his neck.

"About?"I asked.

" I just wanted to say sorry."

"Sorry for what?" I said looking at him curiously.

"Sorry for being rude."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"So...?"

"So?"

"Sorry accepted?" Mr.Blue eyes asked nervously.

"Sorry uhh.... le me think .." I said putting my hand in my chin with a thoughtful  expression ."....accepted."

"You know if I were you I wouldnt be walking alone with a vampire in a hilly road." Mr.Blue eyes said chuckling.

"You know sometimes it is good to take risk." I said grinning.

"So I am worth 5hat risk?" Mr.Blue eyes asked amused.

"No..ummm....no,yes... you know, not, you,worth aah ugh. "I said stuttering obviously not finding any words.

Carter just laughed. Can you believe it he laughed! He laughed at me!

"You "now now I have it all figured out. "I said changing the topic.

"Figure out what?" Mr.Blue eyes asked confused.

"You all being pale, people being afraid of you, thiss strange aura you all have and..."

"And?"

"That liquid you spilled on me that day. Was it blood?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes. But it was an animal blood." He said sadly.

"Oh. I see."

"So you have no problems of us being vampires?" Carter asked hopefully. I couldn't get it but there was a strange emotion in his eyes you couldn't detect. But yet it was so alluring....Angel wake up!!! Ughh, the effect he has on me.