Introduction.......

Hi I am ANGEL PARKER. I am 16 years old. Like any other teenager I have two best friends Nina and Laila. I live with my foster parents.Though I dont know anything about my real parents, all I know is my real mothers mother, my granny lives in a remote town. My parents are too busy with their business but they love me enough and I love them too.

And now my parents are having a bussiness trip which seems to be a lot crucial.since the trip is for 1 year, I am going to my new home in a town called Devila to live with my granny. My friends are also coming with me. I know it will be lot hard to adjust in the new surtoundings but hey its just 1 year right? Or I hope so? I wonder how the new life of 1 year with my granny,friends and new school will be.

My these deep thoughts soon were cut off with my phones ringing..

"Hello"

"Hi". Nina said.

"Whats up?" It was of course Lailah.

"We are good" Me and Nina both said simaltenously.

"Are you ready? We have to leave in an hour." I said remembering if I had packed all my things required since its going to be long trip for me. 1 year to be exact.

"Yes we are."Lailah said.

"I wonder how the boys of new school will be?" It seems like I forgot to mention Nina is a little bit ok a lot of fond of boys. But what to do she is a growing girl. (*Wink *wink)

"Nina, we are were supposed to be studying hard, right not ogle at boys?" I said to remind my dear friends our goal which was a least bother to her.

"Whatever" Nina replied lowly since I guess the fact wasnt liked by her much.

"Ok bye. We should be leaving soon."Lailah said .

"Yep" Nina said.

"Okay then, Devilla we are coming!"

------------------------------

Its cold here but peaceful. The birds are chirping in their sweet melody voice. And the views are so beautiful here. I think its not going to be much of a problem staying here.
We reached here 3 hours earlier. I'm currently now in my new room..

knock knock

"come in"

"Are you comfy,Angy?" Granny said, peeping in talking to me.

My granny is a very classy lady with short blonde hair in her early seventies. For many she is a bit weird but I guess I love her too much to notice her weirdness. We only met once in a few years since my granny lived alone and my parents were too busy to take their time out and bring me here. But we often used to talk over the phone. I didnt wanted to be detached from her since was the only one from my real family.

"Yup" I said popping the 'P'.

"Okay, go to sleep now u have school tommorow. I dont want you to be late." Granny said reminding me about the horrible day coming tomorrow.

"Okay,Good night" I said slipping the fact out and getting ready for my beauty sleep.

"Night,dear"