Cottage....

"It is creepy."

"Well, what do you expect? A cottage in the middle of the woods to be decorated with jewels and chandeliers?"

"No. But it should at least be clean."

I looked at Carter like he had grown a third head. 

"What?" Carter asked defensively.

"You know what? It is of no use explaining you. Be thankful that it is not clean."

"Why? Are you planning to make me clean it? I am not going to do anything of that sort."

"Why are you such an idiot. You should be thankful that its not clean.  Because nobody lives here. That means we can spend the night here without any hurdle."

"Ooh." Carter said making his moth in an O shape. He again looked cute like that. Who would say he was such an oldie vampire? Again Angel! Stop!!!

"So......?"

"So....?"

"So, what are we going we going to do now?"

"I guess lets just go to sleep."

"Okay."

"Lets do this. There is a room in the upper floor. I'll sleep ther. You may sleep here in the cpich of the living room."

"No.."

"I am not going to argue with you right now. I am very sleepy and you vcampires dont sleep so you can spend the night in the couch."

"But.."

"Goodnight Carter."

Finishing our conversation I climbed up the room and entered the room expecting shaggy environment but surprisingly it was clean. Dusting the blanket I laid on the small bed in the small room instantly falling into sleep after a long tiring day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carters P.O.V

Angel didnt even hear me. But I was not getting a good feeling of this cottage. And Angel was sleeping in the upper room further discouraged me of taking rest as it would be harder for me to reach out to her if there was any problem.

Worried about this weird cottage I started walking back and forth in the living room guardiing the cottage and my Angel.