Drama, show... Oooops the teacher saw it...................

Angels P.O.V.

After reaching the school we hopped out of the bike. Everyone was staring at us with open mouths. But like always we didn’t care. While going towards the office to collect the schedule we saw Carter and his friends along with Nina and Lailah watching us. Lailah and Nina were watching me with sad faces while everyone along with Carter were watching with proud.

I didn’t know what to do so I slowly waved at them and walked to the office. After reaching office we asked for our schedule while Ms,Fernandez was working with papers. We were patiently standing for total 10 minutes but she didn’t budge. So I said, “Excuse ma’am.”

“Yes. What are you all doing standing here? Go, go to your class and if you got detention then this is not the room.”

That definitely made me angry. So I snapped.“Listen here Mrs. Fernandez we have been standing here for whole ten minutes asking for schedule and you didn’t even budge. And when at last you hear us you ask us, what are we doing? GIVE US THE DAMN SCHEDULE.”

She slowly started rummaging through the files and timidly asked our name. After giving her our name she pulled out six files and handed it us.

Snatching the schedule from her we went out.

“That was hell of a fun.” Liam said smirking.

“Yeah, it was. But I still feel bad for scaring her like that. Didn’t mean to.”

“Not your fault you are scary. It was bound to happen.” Paul said.

The other boys nodded understandingly. How dare they?

I raised my eyebrows at them and they hurriedly ran from the hallways after shouting, “Its true sweety.”

The girls chuckled and I too chuckled noticing they ran in opposite direction.

“They are idiots, you know?” I said.

“That we know but what made you express that in words?” Ver said.

“Because I saw their schedule and they got in the opposite direction of their classroom.”

“Oh.” Bri said and smirked evilly.

“Okay lets go to class before we get detention on first day.” Ver said.

“Okay what class do you have first?” I asked.

“Maths.” They both said.

“Ooooh. Well I have math too. Seems like we have same first class.”

“And with that hottie Alex.” Bri chirped.

Well yeah you are guessing it right but she does have a boyfriend.

I said, “Well I thought you both have boyfriend. Didn’t knew you intended to have two boy friends.”

“Well we are satisfied with one you silly. We are talking about you.” Ver said. Ugghhhh shit.

“You know you can use him to make Liam jealous and start dating him again.” Bri said.

“What? Ughh I am not going to the class with you.”

“You have to, Angel.” Ver said in scolding voice like a mother does to a five year old child.

“Nope.” I said stubbornly and said down o the floor itself.

“Sweety don’t do that otherwise we have to drag you.”

“Nope.” I  said like a child.

Then they both sighed and both held each of my leg At first they tried dragging with my arms but failed miserably. After a while of budging and me smirking they sighed and held each of my leg and started dragging me.