Cold Shoulder.......

Ring Ring Ring

Who the hell is ringing the bell at this morning.

"Go away!!!"

Ring ring ring

"Who the hell is here in the dawn to disturb my sleep!!!" I shouted.

"AN, IF YOU WAKE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES YOU WILL REALIZE ITS NOT THE DOOR AND NOBODY IS WAKING YOU UP. IT IS YOUR ALARM CLOCK WHICH YOU HAD SET IS RINGING." Somebody shouted from downstairs.

Groaning I woke only to realize its 9 AM. Realizing I missed the school I just shrugged and went to the washroom to do m6 daily routine. Today I am feeling a lot cranky. I dont know why....

After being done with my quick shower I rushed downstairs to see that Ver, Bri on the table having their breakfast.

"Hey, sup? Having breakfast without me?" I asked sitting in the breakfast table.

"I came to your room to wake you up npbut you were in very deep sleep to wake up." Ver said scrunching her eyebrows and showing distaste to my sleep.

"Hey I need a good sleep to concentrate on all these things happening around." I remarked.

"Right!" Bri said.

"Hey whatsup with you two? You two are behaving weirdly today."

"Nothing just feeling cranky today. Dont know why..." Ver said.

"Well same here"
"Well same here"
Ver and I said together.

Ha so its not only me.

"Wait where are Liam, Paul and Cole?" Ver asked surprised.

"I thought you knew." I said.

"Well, I dont." Ver said.

"Bri do you know?" Ver asked as I looked at Bri to ask the same question.

"Nope I dont."

"Well then lets just wait for them."

----------------------------

Its 11 AM now and Paul, Cole and Liam isnt back yet. We were started to get worried.
Bree was pacing while Ver was cussing the three boys for their lack of communications.

"Bree did they recieve their phones." I asked.

"No, I have been trying them for yhe past two hours but these idiots are too busy to check their phones."

"Trust me they are going to have severe injuries when they come back." Ver said along with the sweet words flying out of her mouth for the boys.

"Do you think we should call granny?" I asked particularly to no one.

"Lets just wait for a few more minutes then we will call your grandma" Ver replied.

---------------------30 minutes later------------------------

"Thats it. I am calling granny."

"Hey girls what are you all worried about?" Liam asked coming through the door.

"Liam!!! What the Hell? You cant just go away like that without informing us. YOU DONT BUT WE CARE. WE WERE WORRIED YOU IDIOT. IF NOT FOR YOURSELVES BUT INFORM US BEFORE GOING OUTSIDE FOR US SO THAT WE DONT WORRY OURSELVES TO DEATH. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? DO YOU REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE ALSO YOUR THREE FRIENDS WAITING FOR YOU? OR YOU COULD JUST GO ABOUT ROAMING WITH YOUR MALE GANG. MALE GANG? Wait. WHERE THE HELL IS COLE AND PAUL???"
By the time I was finished I was sure smoke was coming out of my ears and my nose were red.

"Whoa-"

"WHAT WHOAH?? HUH YOU BIG TIME IDIOT. COULDNT YOU EVEN INFORM YOUR SISTER BEFORE GOING OR COULD LEAVE A NOTE. BUT NO. NO, WE HAVE TO TROUBLE BREE, VER AND AN. SO YOU JUST LEAVE WITHOUT IMFORMING US. WHAT YHE HELL WERE YOU THINKING. AND WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?"
Bree didnt get to finish as Cole and Paul walked inside with confused faces.

"AND HERE COMES HIS MAGESTY ALONG WITH HIS PS. WHERE WERE YOU PAUL AND COLE. DO YOU EVEN CARE TO TELL THE THREE OF US WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE DISSAPPEARING LIKE THAT.
AND LIAM. LIAM I THOUGHT YOU WERE A BIT MATURED THAN THESE TWO IDIOTS BUT NO. YOU ARE JUST AS IDIOT AS 5HESE TWO. AND NOW WOULD THE THREE OF YOU WOULD JUSTBTELL US WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU THREE?"
Till the time Ver was finished I started to have a headache cause Ver and Bree got 3 times louder voice than me.

"Can we speak now?" Paul asked in a timid voice.

"Talk" Ver ordered.

"We went to the nearby village to the ancient library to find some new spells since this creature or whatever it is, is too powerful. And since there are no network in that village your call coudnt get to us." Cole asked.

"So you couldnt tell us before going?" Bree asked angrily.

"We didnt want to disturb you. You were sleeping." Liam said.

"Liam, we were worried" I said pinching my nose.

"I know we are sorry." Liam said.

"Okay leave it. We have to leave for Alexs pack house."

"Yeah-"

-----------------------------------

"Okay then I, Rachael, Paul, Veronica, Gabriel are going to the West. And Mitchelle, Brittany, Cole, Jake and Mike will go to the East. And Angel you, Liam and Carter will go to the North side to inspect around." Alex said scrutinizing the map.

"Do you think you could swap Liam with anyone else?" I asked Alex.

You all msut be thinking why the Hell would I want to swap Liam. And that too when Carter were going to be with me. Then let me clear this out. Since their irresponsible behaviour we decided to give them the cold shoulder.

Liam looked frustrated while Paul just sighed.

Carter looked shocked while his eyes were gleaming with joy. Well loser grip yourself. I dont want to go with you. I just dont want to go with Liam.

"Uh, then Liam can go with Jake."

"Sure." I said cutting in before Liam could say anything.

"Okay I guess its just me and Carter."