Cheat.............................

The ring was beautiful it was the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.It seems that it was only designed for me and me only. 

After founding the ring they were super excited and super scared too. They never saw this kind of thing or this kind of fire. After we found the ring they were eager to go back as it was a lot tired day. The ring perfectly fits into my finger. And after I found the ring Nina wanted to see the ring. But she could not take it out but when I took it out it came off easily. So no one can take my ring against my will. 

After we went back home granny was happy more than anyone. She was even ready to throw a party but I stopped her after a lot of efforts.  Everyone was tired so they went back home. Me and granny are currently now in her herb room practicing magic. 

After practicing a little I got tired and went for shower.

After coming out of shower I heard some peoples voices from downstairs. In the downstairs I saw everyone came back and chatting. 

"Oh Angy, we were talking about you come sit."And I obeyed her and sat beside her.

"Your mom and dad called."

"Really?"

"Yes they said their trip shortened and they are coming to get you and Nina and Lailah in about three or four months.". 

It seemed like the world was breaking down. I dont even know that why I was feeling like this. Its not been even a month since I got here and I am already sad thinking about leving Devilla.

Granny saw my pained expression and her expression softened but she squeezed my hand to make it feel better.

"By the way. I wanted to say that we have only three months so I am gonna train you with magic. Gabriel will also be there to help you. And we have to perform the ritual before you leave so you have to practice a lot. Understood Angy?" My voice was caught in my throats so I simply nodded.   Granny smiled in return.

After the conversation with Granny we all had dinner. Now I am sitting in our balcony refreshing my mind. 

"Nervous about going back?" Carter asked as he came and sat beside me.

"Ummmm, kind of."

"I know."  "Angel I want to tell you something."

"Go ahead."

"Angel I.... I like you.......... a lot." "Would you be my girlfriend?" Maybe I was surprised or shocked but whatever it was, Blue eyes didn't understand it becaause he was quite sad after seeing my expression. After a while he spoke,"You dont have feel bad. I know its quite weird........."

"I like you too."

"No I understand its okay. Wait?...... What?........ What did you say?"

"I like you too." I simply said. " And yes I will be your girlfriend."

""Really? I cant believe this!! I........"

He wasted no no time talking as he crashed his lip into mine.

After a while we pulled apart and saw Granny and Mike watching us in an amused exession. 

After a while granny spoke, "I am so happy for you two."

"Me too." Mike said in a mocking tone. I saw towards Carter glaring at Mike.

"Lets go in shall we?" I said.

They agreed and we went inside. Mike wasted no time wasting to tell that me and Carter are literally boyfriend and girlfriend now. 

And they also wasted no time in teasing. Although I saw a pained expression in Mr.Wlowittzs eyes but couldn't quite comprehend it. And Gabriel congrulated me and so did everyone else.