Another chance and the guilty flashback.........................

After the meeting we all came out. We were all standing together in an uncomfortable silence, so I decide to break it.

“So, uh, hi Charlie and Tyler how’s it been?”

“Well after Lailah came in my life it definitely has become great.”Charlie said.I smiled at him. May how far or distant I am with Lailah I am still happy for her. I noticed that Charlie didn’t changed a lot just became a bit taller and hair were grown a bit.

“And Tyler what about you?” I asked. I saw Tyler zoned out with a distant look on his face.

“Tyler?”

“Huh? Oh, uh Angel? Whats up? How have you been?” Tyler responded.

“Well I have been good. But what’s up with you? Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah I am fine. It’s just that do you smell this scent? Its just so wonderful?” He asked.

“No we don’t.” Alex said. Alex also had a knowing look towards Tylers expressions and it looked like he was sad knowing what is happening. I just shrugged.

“You know what? Its nothing.” Tyler said.

Right then, granny came in her wheelchair with Gabriel dragging it. She had a big smile on her face.

“Do you know Angel , I am so proud of you and your friends.” She said.

“Well actually I didn’t know this ring is such a big matter. We just heard about it from Bri’s parents and thought to try it. It, it just succesfully occured I mean happened.” I said.

“Angel you shouldn’t take this lightly. It is a very rare thing to happen in the past centuries.” Really!! I didn’t know. We thought its just a mere thing.

I saw the others 5 also with shocked faces just like mine.

“Wow, we didn’t even know.” Bri said.

“Yes, and now you have such power, it mean nature trusts you. And you will respect natures decision and keep nature in its balance and use your power always for good.” We all nodded.

Granny smiled and said “Lets go.”

She then turned to Alex and Gabriel and said, ”Take me down please.”

Then I realised how will granny go down in a wheelchair. Heck! How did she even come up.

Then I saw Alex and Gabriel lifting the wheel chair and walking with it.

“Need any help, granny?” I asked.

Granny was confused for a second then turned and smiled,” Yes but I want all of you to do it together.” We nodded.

Then we six lifted our hand in the air. I put all my concentration in the wheels of the wheelchair and lifted my fingers and imagined it in the air by closing my eyes. Everyone else was doing it as same as me. And soon granny’s wheelchair was in the air and with my finger I slowly pointed my finger down. And soon granny slowly went down the hill in the air. Then Alex in his warewolf speed went down and took granny.

Everyone other than us the witches had widened eyes and open mouths.

And soon Nina shrieked, “I want the ride too. Angel lift me in the air.”

I chuckled, “Nina, you have such beautiful legs use it.”

She furrowed her eyebrows , “But I want to be in the air.”

“Fine I promise I will give you such rides later.”

“Okay.” She smiled.

I turned to Gabriel and smiled, “Hey Gabriel, haven’t met you in a long time.”