Darkstone..................

Friends are the one who always understands you.They never underestimate you. They love you no matter what. And in case of friends I am too much lucky. May whatever you tell them they believe you, no matter how much fairytale type it sounds. I love my friends. They are like a part of me.My friends Nina and Laila are the best thing that ever happened to me. After sharing me being a so called witch  they warent scated of me, neither they abandoned me. They supported me. Moreover they also encouraged me to practice. I still cant believe I am a witch. I am the kind of villain in childrens nap stories!!!!! Haha I know I am a little bit dramatic.

School which I was excited about, before coming in Devilla has gone in water with learning about my truth. It feels weird. And my friends who should run knowing about me are standing in my sides squeezing and assuring me. I wonder how many of thee students here are supernatural like me. I just feel like running away from here and hide in a hole and never show my face again to anyone. But I decided against it.

I am going now in my Mathematics class. I dont hate it but I dont exactly love it either. But I can say I am good in Maths. You see I am a grade A students.

Entering class I saw a young man in his early twenties arranging the sheets. He was hot but he was a teacher. Maybe he was our Math teacher but such a young man is Maths teacher! Wow. I guess its going to be an interesting class.

"Miss Parker you can get in" Oops seems like I have been standing here too much longer than I intended.

After that, he looked up from his paper and directed his eyes towards me. He had big grey eyes that were so beautiful that I couldnt describe it. I felt a strange attraction towards but soon realized he was my teacher and shook my head. I dont know what happened but he kept staring at me.Weird.And it was also weird that the whole class was staring at both of us because of the way he was staring at me. Ugghh.

Feeling the tension rise I cleared my throat and said, "Okay." But I guess he hadnt heard it. So I cleared my throat again and too loud than I meant.

"Sure, SIR."

After that he regained sanity or whatever and shook his head and said,

"Ummh. What? Oh yes. Hello Miss Parker I am your mathematics teacher Mr.Walowitz. You may take your sit. I think Mr.Grahams side is vacant. You can sit next to Mr.Graham"

I nodded and looked at whole class. Why you ask? Well I didnt know that who is this Graham and saw a hand waving towards me so I assumed it to be Mr.Graham and went towards that side and sat next to him.

When I tilted aside to see who it was I found out that it was Mr.Blue eyes.I dont know why but seeing Mr.Blue eyes I blushed deep red, Red as tomato. Ugh I hate what effect this Mr. certain Blue eyes has on me.After a while the so called Mr.Graham said,

"So, "

"So?"I said stretching.

"Whats your name?" He asked smiling. That left me bafflee. He looked so charming with that smile on his already handsome. That smile left butterflying in my stomach as I blushed more.

"Angel. Angel Parker." I said returning the smile.

"Carter.Carter Gra...."

"Graham." I finished for him, already remembering Mr.Wolowitz words.

"Yeah." He said scratch8ng the back of his neck.

"So Mr.Blue eyes I have been searching for you since yesterday." I said to him.

He furrowed his eyebrows"Why?" Damn he looked so cute like that. Witjout warning my hands reached on its own and straightened his brows. He freezed at the moment. I also freezed thinking if I had something wrong. So I quickly brought my hands back and straightened and answered his previous question.