His Point Of View.........................

Hey guys so a little chapter on Carters P.O.V Carter P.O.V

I don’t like that Alex Wolowitz. Its not like that because they are wolves but also because that dude  looks at my Angel in not a good way. She is mine no one looks at her in that way. ... Though I know I am not good enough for her , still no one eyes Angel. I know Angel has already started to develop feelings for me.I overheard the conversation of the girls in the store room. I knew it was supposed to happen.

I don’t know I just can’t seem to stay away from her. She just seems to be made only for me. Which is true by the way.

But how can I stay away from her when she talks so sweetly, blushes so adorably, stutters so cutely, looks so beautifully gorgeous.

I don’t know she seems..............so mysterious and yet like an open book. Is it even possible to have so many qualities. And how can I even stay away from her. She may not know but that Gabriel also looks at her with so much..... I hate boys.

What , okay I am maybe mad or overreacting as I am a boy too. But, whatever you'll wont understand.

Sitting beside her, so close in the car ignites my sparks. I know she is nervous I can make it out on the way she is biting her lips but she is looking adorably cute. How  come a girl like her has no boyfriend till now? I am glad she doesn't has. My friends doesn't know about prophecy and I don't plan on telling them sooner. Otherwise they'll wont let me leave her. They like Angel too much.

I don't know I am just going with the flow. Lets see if we find her ring in that village?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hope you like it. Can anyone guess. What prophecy or what secret Carter is talking about lets see.

And I am looking for a casts. If you have any suggestion please do tell me.

And till now I have chosen  Lucy Hale

Nina Dobrev

Adelaide Kane

and Kristen Stewart.

Please tell me who to select......