xix. found

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
-George S. Patton
________________________________

"WHAT TIME ARE WE GONNA
be leaving?" Barry walked into the bathroom where Oliver was showering and asked him.

"We can as soon as I'm ready." Oliver said, poking his head our past the curtain so he could look at him.
"So... fifteen minutes?" Barry estimated.

"Yeah. What time would that actually be?" Oliver asked, putting his head back
behind the curtain.
"Umm... around seven-thirty." Barry said looking at his watch.
"We'll get there around lunchtime." Oliver said, turning off the shower water.

"You said we're coming back on Monday morning, right?" Barry asked, now leaning against the doorframe.
"That's the plan." Oliver said, wrapping a towel around his hips and finally moving the shower curtain out of the way.

"Oh, come on. I stayed for a
view." Barry pouted.
"Oh, really?" Oliver smirked back,
walking closer to Barry.
"Mmhm." Barry nodded, biting his bottom lip.
"You wanna, maybe, head out later? Maybe in an hour or two?" Oliver asked.
"Yes, please." Barry said, quickly attaching
his lips to Oliver's.

"Wait." Oliver pulled away, "Bedroom."
Barry quickly followed behind and everything else can be left up to your imagination.

~~~

Oliver and Barry ended up getting to Star City an hour later than planned, but neither of them cared due to their previous activities.

They decided to go see Thea first.
She usually stayed at Verdant all day so that's where they went.

"Anybody home?" Oliver called out into the mostly empty club, people only in there because they were still passed out from the night before, but they were let in by the doorman after he recognized Oliver.

"Ollie?" Thea questioned, popping up from behind the bar, and ran over to him to hug him, "It's being too long since I've seen you."
"It's only been six months. Plus, I've been occupied." Oliver chuckled, letting go of Thea.

"Who is this cutie?" Thea asked,
spotting Barry.
"Barry Allen." Barry smiled and
introduced himself.
"My boyfriend." Oliver added.

"Aww! Oliver hasn't been in a relationship in so long. I'm glad he found you. You look insanely nice." Thea said to Barry.
"I'm glad he found me too." Barry smiled, glancing over at Oliver.

"Do mom and dad know you're here?" Thea asked, looking over at her brother.
"No, not yet." Oliver said, wrapping an arm around Barry's shoulders.

"What's the plan?" Thea questioned.
"Don't have one."

"I'll call mom." Thea rolled her eyes.

"Hello?" Moira Queen questioned when she answered her phone.
"Hey mom." Thea said, changing her phone
to speaker.
"Thea, do you need something?"

"Umm, yeah. I just wanted to pop over and see you and dad. Where are you gonna be?"
"We'll be in our offices." Moira said.
"Great. I'll see you then." Thea said.
"Alright, bye."
Thea hung up.