xxi. cute

"I would die for you. But I won't live for you."
-Stephen Chbosky
_____________________________

OLIVER WOKE UP WITH HIS
limbs tangled up with Barry's.

He was smiling when he looked over at
Barry's peaceful face.

"You're being creepy." Barry said with his
eyes still closed.
"I'm not creepy." Oliver defended, moving his hand up to play with Barry's messy hair.

"You were staring. That's creepy." Barry
moved closer to Oliver.
"I wasn't staring. I was gazing at my beautiful boyfriend." Oliver said, wrapping his arms around Barry more.

Barry didn't say anything, he just moved up to kiss Oliver's lips before deciding to go
back to sleep.
Oliver decided to do the same, seeing as it was six o'clock in the morning.

"I really do love you." Oliver kissed the top of Barry's head before drifting back off to sleep.

~~~

"It's eleven. You need to get out of bed." Thea said to her brother.

"I will when he wakes up." Oliver whispered, pointing to the sleeping Barry that was basically on top of him.

"Just wake him up." Thea said, waving her hands around.

"No, he's cute when he sleeps." Oliver smiled, looking at Barry's face.

"You are so smitten, Ollie." Thea shook her head and smiled when she turned and closed the door behind her.

"I know you're awake." Oliver said.
"The talking was loud." Barry said,
opening his eyes.

"I'm sorry. She's naturally loud." Oliver apologized.
"Thanks for whispering." Barry chuckled.

"Anything for you, Barr." Oliver smiled.

Barry sat up on the bed, facing Oliver and asked, "You really think I'm cute when
I'm asleep?"
"You're always cute." Oliver smirked, leaning over to peck him on the lips.

"I'm gonna go shower." Oliver said, walking towards his bathroom.
"Can I join?" Barry asked, biting his bottom lip.
Oliver grinned, "Yes."
Barry followed him and shut the
door behind him.

"Just remember—"
"Hey, Ollie, I'm leaving!" Thea yelled from outside Oliver's closed bedroom door.

"I WAS gonna say remember my sister's here, but nevermind that." Oliver smirked at Barry.

~~~

"There's three more people I want you to meet." Oliver said to Barry as they walked down the street.

"Is that where were going now?" Barry questioned.
"Yeah, we're going to see two of them now. The other is getting back here in about an hour."

"Big Belly Burger?" Barry raised an eyebrow as Oliver opened the door for him.
"Mmhm." Oliver nodded.

"Hey guys." Oliver smiled at his two friends.
"Oliver! Finally!" A blonde female jumped up and hugged him.