Chapter 2

As we drove away from the house in my black Ferrari, a million thoughts went through my head. For one, why Trent has been acting so weird lately? We arrived at the movie theatre, and got in line to buy a ticket, Trent and i both got a Cherry Coke and a large popcorn, we loved food! As we were walking to the movie room, Out of the corner of my eye I saw paparazzi. I was use to it but come on their really gonna interrupt my date. Ugh, that's what i get when I have two of the most famous people in the world as parents. "Julia, Julia, please tell us how your moms doing!" Another one shouted. "Julia, kiss Trent for us!"   They were so pathetic. "Julia, how's your modeling career going?"    Me and Trent ignored their annoying voices as we made our way into the room.

.......*40 minutes later.*

We sat in silence as the movie was half way over until Trent nudged me and cleared his throat.    "Julia." he said shakily. "What Trent?" I whispered, the best part of the movie coming. " There's something important i have to tell you, mind joining me in the hall?" Ugh what was so important he had to stop me from watching the $12 movie we payed to watch. I grabbed my drink and followed behind him. He looked nervous as he started, "There's no other way to say this without it sounding rude but, I'm breaking up with you." My mouth dropped to the ground as he said those words. I was more angry than sad. I didn't know how to react beside following what happens in movies when this sorta thing happens, when you happen to have a drink in your hand. Without hesitation i took the lid off my cup and threw it all over his head. There happened to be paparazzi snapping pictures, and loads of hot boys my age laughing. A tear rolled down my cheek as i screamed, " Have a nice life, fucking jerk!" I ran out the front doors to my car, and drove towards home. See usually when this happens I have my mom to talk with. But since her, my dad, and brother were in London promoting our agency, that was not an option. so I grabbed my phone and called her up. " Hey Julia how are you doing sweetie?" said my mother. "Trent broke up with me, and i need you mom. Come home soon." I sobbed through the phone. " Awe honey it's gonna be okay this happens all the time with you and Trent! He's probably going through one of his phases again, every thing will be fine." She said. "Ok mom love you." I said sniffling, "Love you too, bye darling." The other line ended and I looked around the room, the house was big and beautiful, but lonely. Most of my friends were on Winter Break so their was no point in calling any of them, and our maid, Siana, who was basically like my second mom, was home for the weekend. I put my jacket on and walked outside. The breeze was light and it was getting dark. But lucky for me LA was having a mild winter with no snow. I took a shortcut through the woods down a lonely street. Their were houses, but not many. I just walked in the middle of the road on my phone, not a care in the world. 

Suddenly, I looked up seeing a tall, dark and handsome guy staring at me.