Back to LA

The cover is Cameron and Chris's Baby Ava Marie Brown.

I walked in my leather skirt, white blouse, and me yellow heels. My hair stayed in a tight neat bun. I had to dress like this for Chris because he had a meeting. He let's me do anything I want now and still loves me the same but sometimes he can be abusive.

To be honest I am so happy to be back in LA. Its been two years and Cameron is only three now. Chris gave me a baby about a few months ago and now she's four months old. He adores her so much its crazy. Chris walked hand in hand with me guiding me through the paparazzi. Through these two years he kept his home here in LA so we had somewhere to move back too.

I been excited to see Honey after so long. She has a baby girl named Tiarra. She named her after her Daddy Trell. I smiled as Chris helped me into the car.

We soon made it to his house and I immediately removed the heels I had on. Chris smiled at me happily. I kissed his cheek and he held me close. rested my head on his shoulder and held me there. I've always felt secure in Chris's arms.

My mom is watching Ava so we finally have time to ourselves. Chris kissed down my neck and I bit my lip after a small moan escaped. We haven't had the time to do things together in two long months. I blushed as his tongue reached my spot. I shuddered and pulled on his shirt.

"Chris...." I moaned louder.

"Yeah baby..." I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"I want you now." I looked at him seductively and traced the recent tattoo of Ava's name behind his ear. I nibbled on his ear and he groaned. I smirked when Chris unzipped my skirt and lifted me up.

We reached his bedroom in seconds and he ripped everything off of me. I knew he was just as frustrated as me. As soon as his pants fell down I turned over on my stomach. Chris's length filled me immediately and I yelled as he pounded into me.

"Shit Chris.....Yes, f-faster." He smirked and drilled into me. His grunts were loud and I screamed louder. His pace felt so good. "Don't s-stop." I breathed hard and threw my ass back. Chris held me down and rammed in and out. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I pulled on the sheets.

Chris came inside of me gritting his teeth. I could feel all stiffness gone. He smirked while huffing. "Damn Nel." He smiled with a red face and turned me over. Just as I was about to talk he rammed right back in.

* * * * * *

I traced Chris chest full of tattoos with my finger. My leg rested on top of his as he stared up at the ceiling. "We have to get Ava in like an hour babe."

He nodded and looked straight at me. "I love you baby." I smiled and kissed his soft lips.

"I love you." I bit his lip and stood up in all my naked glory. I walked to the bathroom feeling Chris's eyes on my body.

He followed me and we showered together.

I quickly pulled on a skinny jeans that showed my now bigger butt and a black v-neck that also advertised my bigger chest. Thanks to my Daughter Ava. I quickly pulled on a sandals and put my hair in a ponytail.

* * * * * *

We pulled up to my momma's house and found my baby in Delaney's arms. "Hey sissy." I practically yelled happy to see her. She smiled at me and gave the baby to Chris who immediately carried her to the car. I giggled and talked with my sister for a bit before leaving with Chris.

Being back in LA felt so good.