Chapter 19

Taehyung lifted his feet up quickly when he almost hit a vampire in the face. Said vampire looked up and around when he felt a gust of wind but when he felt nothing, turned back to his conversation with his friend.

Relief washed over him but his eyes widened in horror when a fairy speeded towards them. Jungkook reeled them away and she barely grazed his shoulder.

Why in the name of Merlin is it so crowded here? Shouldn't they all be at the soccer or basketball court where the teams were practising? He'd thought they'd all go drool over them. Looks like that hadn't happened, did the jocks finally lose their appeal? Taehyung snorted at the idea.

They were close to the fairy dorms and Taehyung sighed, clutching Jungkook's hand tighter because his arm really is going to rip itself from it's socket because of how long he's been hanging like this.

When they were hovering right over the dorms, Jungkook lowered them close to a window that Taehyung guessed led to him room and inside he saw Jungkook's other fairy friend, something Joon he believed his name was? He didn't remember and frankly couldn't care less.

"You have to open the window Taehyung." The witch gulped, knowing that he had to let one of his hands go and he would either succeed in opening the window or slip and fall to his death. The fairy dorms weren't so short, they were close to the witch's dorms in height but they were larger.

The fairy flew forward slightly and Taehyung reached a hand out, almost immediately clinging back onto Jungkook when he felt himself slipping. He willed himself not to look down and cursed Jungkook - even though it technically wasn't his fault - for having a dorm on one of the highest floors.

He let go of Jungkook's arm again and reached for the window, pushing it open only to be thrown inside and crashing against the wall on the opposite side, followed by another thud that he guessed was Jungkook.

So much for being a fairy and knowing how to fly.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin were startled out of their minds. Jimin automatically changing his form to some random fairy while Hoseok just hissed at the direction where Taehyung was. Namjoon's wings stood at alert and he wondered how strong of a spell he had to use to knock them out.

"Guys it's just us." Jungkook's voice had them calming down and Jimin relaxed, changing back while Hoseok sat back down on Namjoon's bed. Said boy frowned in the direction of the voice before sighing.

"Drama Queen, you couldn't make a normal entrance, could you?" Jungkook shrugged but then he remembered they couldn't see him and so squinted at the place where he guessed he threw Taehyung at.

"Taehyung, mind making us visible again?" The witch scoffed and took out the vial from his pocket, drinking it himself and once he was sure everyone could see him, stretched his hand out for Jungkook to take it as well.

Once he was also visible, Hoseok and Jimin gave him a wary look, pointing with their eyes at Taehyung.

"Don't worry, he's harmless. And he's seen everything that I've seen and more." Namjoon nodded because frankly, he didn't care that the witch was here, he was curious and he wanted to know what the hell his roommate was going to tell them.

And so Jungkook did. He told them everything.