Chapter 10

The first thing he heard was Namjoon's voice. Or at least, what he thought was Namjoon's voice. And then he was blinded by the lights from the gym's ceiling, which made him groan loud enough for whoever was around him to hear.

"He's awake! Thank fairy dust!"

"You should be thanking Merlin, fairy. I'm the one who brought him back to consciousness."

Jungkook groaned again, not from pain - surprisingly he felt absolutely no pain - but from the useless bickering of Namjoon and another voice that sounded familiar and yet he couldn't put a finger on who it belonged to.

It wasn't someone he'd met recently that's for sure.

"What happened?" He rubbed his head, noticing the bump there but it didn't hurt him as much as he expected, not at all in fact.

"You hit your head with the ball. What were you thinking? Taking your eyes away from the game? Are you crazy?" Hoseok leaned down in front of him and Jungkook grinned shyly, giggling slightly.

"Apparently. At least it wasn't anything bad." He suddenly felt the urge to look up and he did, seeing the witch standing there right behind Namjoon and he gulped, quickly looking back down.

It was surreal how he felt around this witch. Was what Jimin said about him true? Was he really under the effect of a spell? Judging by everyone looking away from the witch, there really must be something wrong with this specific one. And Jungkook might've just started digging his grave with constantly staring the witch in the eye.

He flinched when he crouched down and grabbed Jungkook's chin, making him look up and stare into his icy blue eyes.

"Are you sure your head doesn't hurt anymore? I didn't give you the potion in the right amount because your friend just shoved it down your throat." Jungkook blushed and pulled his head away from the other's grip, nodding before placing his hands on the ground and pushing himself back up onto his feet.

Mr. Seo was standing there and nodded at him before screaming at everyone else to get back to their game.

"Go to the nurse if you think you can't play kid, if not, get your bum back in the court and show me what you really got." Jungkook nodded determinedly and went to his place in the middle back.

++++

"Hey Namjoon?" Said fairy turned to look at him, frowning when he saw the look on Jungkook's face and cocked his head to the side.

"Something wrong?" Jungkook gnawed on his bottom lip before finally deciding to ask Namjoon.

"Who's that witch?"