Chapter 31

Jungkook blinked his eyes open, seeing the sun's light shining through the white blinds and he groaned, rolling around to press his face into his face pillow. Except his pillow wasn't this hard and he was suddenly alarmed, tensing like a rock before he remembered that it was only Taehyung so he relaxed.

"Are you awake?" Apparently, the witch hadn't been sleeping and had been staring at Jungkook's face when he noticed the way the younger tensed.

Jungkook hummed and felt embarrassed that he had been using Taehyung as a pillow because almost all of his body was on top of the witch, an arm around his waist not letting him move anywhere.

"What time is it?" His guess was between six or half-past six but when Taehyung answered seven he jumped out of bed and rushed around, seeing that Namjoon was also asleep and shook him awake quickly.

"Namjoon, Namjoon, we're going to be late for our Healing class, quick!" Namjoon blinked and rubbed his eyes, opening his mouth and looking annoyed at the younger.

"Jungkook-ah, Mrs. Soo took a week off because her wife was close to her due date, remember? Why are you annoying me this early when you know this?" Jungkook blushed brightly because oh fairy dust he forgot about that with how tired he was yesterday and now Taehyung is laying there looking amused as hell.

Namjoon rolled his eyes when he saw Taehyung there, not at all surprised. The fairy and witch had been getting closer and closer every day that it made Namjoon interested in their relationship. He'd cornered Taehyung after their gym class the other day and told him to tell him everything or he would tell Jungkook that Taehyung was hiding some big bad secret just to make said fairy more curious and annoy the hell out of Taehyung.

The witch had given in and explained everything which had Namjoon grinning so hard his cheeks started hurting.

"Don't tell him anything or I'm going to hex you to oblivion, do you understand?" Namjoon had just nodded because he understood that Taehyung wanted to be the one to tell Jungkook and he would've been mad at anyone who would go and reveal his secret.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung's teasing smile and grabbed his pillow, flinging it right at the witch's face, who just snorted and chuckled.

Namjoon went back to sleep, tired from studying and doing essays since yesterday so it didn't take him long to fall back asleep.

"I hate you," Jungkook grumbled as he wedges himself against Taehyung, trying to somehow become invisible so that the witch didn't look at him like that.

"Sure you do. So we have until around nine before our next class, what do you want to do?" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and puckered his lips, looking like he wanted a kiss but he was actually thinking and that was one of the ways he did it.

"I don't know, but we can't be here if we plan on doing something that might wake Joon up. He wouldn't appreciate it."

"Yes, I wouldn't." Jungkook rolled his eyes at the fact that Namjoon was listening to them and stuck his tongue out.

He turned back to Taehyung, letting out a huff that the other found amusing, a grin on his face. Jungkook glared at him and scrunched up his nose to show how mad he was at the witch, but it wasn't scary at all and just made Taehyung boop his nose.

"Yah, why are you so affectionate? You used to be so cold and icy, like your eyes." Jungkook fiddled with Taehyung's shirt - it calmed him - and then looked up to meet the witch's eyes. "But they're beautiful, I mean it I'm not trying to annoy you or anything. I wish you'd tell me why your eyes don't work on me like others."

Taehyung sighed, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's waist and pulling him onto his chest while he laid on his back.

"You'll understand soon, Jungkook-ah." Jungkook places his head on Taehyung's chest, listening to his heart beating against his chest and nodded, reaching his hand out to hold Taehyung's.

"You make me feel safe and calm. And I don't know why, can't say it doesn't freak me out. But I don't hate it." The fairy mumbled and he felt when Taehyung's breath hitched.

"I know." Taehyung whispered back. "Take a nap Jungkook-ah, we can go and meet with the Junho and the others in the library." Jungkook yawned and nodded, not letting Taehyung pull his hand back as he closed his eyes and dozed off.