Chapter 5

Jungkook was still in shock of what had happened.

Mr. Min had already ushered him out of the class but even though he congratulated him, his face remained impassive. As if he couldn't care less. Well, Jungkook guessed that he shouldn't care, he'd already gotten a job and maybe passed tests. Why waste time thinking about a simple fairy that he was going to forget later?

The vampire led him to the auditorium, the pixie, Sujin, appeared out of thin air next to him and accompanied him after he had gotten there.

The auditorium was as huge as he had expected, fit for the many creatures and professors, though they stood at the side for now. He was surprised at the amount of them, there was at least 40, each of different status. He saw Mr. Min lingering close to another professor that had scales around his neck and hips, seeing as he was only wearing a see-though shirt, Jungkook could tell. He was also standing close to the water opening in the auditorium reserved for the mermaids, so his best guest was that he was a merman.

The half-fish creatures had tunnels all over the school that allowed them to move freely and attend any meeting without much problem for their tails. The professor must've taken a potion by one of the witches or wizards in the school.

Speaking of the wizards and witches, he found them all huddled up at the top of the auditorium. Seems like they didn't like socializing like the rest of the others. It was in their right really, anyone who talked or interacted with a witch or wizard would be accused of being under their spell. It was something disgusting to be honest and slowly stopped after the war, though there still are some people who don't know leave the past alone.

"Woa-ouch!" He grabbed his shoulder when a bunch of new students came in and one of them bumped shoulders with him, it really did hurt and when he looked up to see who it was, his eyes met the crystal blue eyes of another boy. He looked only a year older than Jungkook, with slightly messy hair and bright red lips and the most perfect face Jungkook had ever seen.

He was frozen for a moment, words couldn't form on his lips until the boy turned around and ran for the top of the auditorium, right where the witches were.

That would explain why he was practically frozen in place just from seeing those crystal blue eyes.

Oh Elders, they were so beautiful.

"Jungkook!" His head whipped to the side and he saw the shapeshifter from this morning, Park Jimin.

He was waving him over to a seat and he had to look back at the boy that he had bumped into one more time before heading over.