9

Jisung's POV

"Jaesuk." a rather tall wolf called out as I speed walked towards Minho's room.

I slowed down nervously as he was staring right at me and was blocking the corridor.

"Me?" I asked timidly.

"Yeah you, Minho's mate."

"My name isn't Jaesuk." I bristled at his tone and attempted to walk past him.

He grabbed my arm. "Whatever, you don't want to see Minho right now."

I shook him off. "Actually I do want to see him, let me past."

He smirked. "And why should I listen to you?"

I stared him dead in the eye. "One word from me and Minho will be on your tail, do you really want that?"

His smirk faltered slightly and he moved slightly to let me walk past. He didn't pass up on the opportunity to bump my shoulder harshly which made me hiss at him in annoyance.

I angrily stormed to Minho's room and opened the door. The room was a mess as if a wolf had run rampage and destroyed everything in its path.

I saw Minho huddled in a corner panting heavily. His golden eyes were just visible through his hands as he held them up to his face.

He growled loudly and stood up. "Why do I smell another wolf on you?"

I flinched at his harsh tone. "Some guy was blocking me from entering your room."

"Get on the bed."

"What?"

"Get. On. The. Bed." he was visibly shaking in anger and I didn't want to find out what would happen if I went against him.

I sat on the bed slowly and before I knew it he had pushed me down and was on top of me. I stared up at him in fear with a mix of excitement. I was beginning to understand Hyunjin's kink of being in a vulnerable position.

"Baby." I said soothingly. "It's okay."

"It's not okay." he breathed out heavily. "I can smell him on you, and my wolf is going crazy."

I stared into his eyes which were wild like an animal.

"I can't get him to calm down." his voice shook as he fought for control.

"Min-"

Suddenly his face was in my neck, I could feel his teeth graze slightly over a sensitive spot which made me arch my body into his torso.

But I didn't want this, my body was reacting on its own.

"Minho stop." I attempted to push him away as he purred in my ear. His teeth were pushing harder and harder into my neck and I began to panic at the lack of control.

"MINHO!" I yelled out and tried to push him off me.

His wolf growled at me angrily and Minho made whining sounds as he tried to rear his wolf back in.

"Baby look at me." he finally pulled his head out my neck and I was able to put my hands on his cheeks. "Calm down."

He closed his eyes and whined some more before collapsing on top of me.

I wrapped an arm around his torso and held onto him until he rolled off and laid on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled. "I almost marked you, did I hurt you?"

"No." I replied gently. "You don't need to apologise, you did nothing wrong."

"You would hate me if I hurt you." he whimpered. "You don't understand how difficult it is for me."

"You're right I don't understand." I moved onto my side and noted his pained expression. "But I know you're trying your best."

He glanced at me. "Yeah I am."

"I just want it to be special." I said in a small voice. "I don't want you to mark me just because we're mates, I want you to mark me because you want me for who I am."

"But I do want you for you Jisung."

"You don't." I shook my head. "You hardly know anything about me."

"So tell me about you." he licked his dry lips. "Or should I save that question for your parents when they come over?"

I avoided eye contact. "You'll definitely find out a hell of a lot about me when they arrive."

"I can sense you're worried."

This damn mate bond was giving away more than I wanted.

"I am." I laughed nervously.

"I'm just happy they're willing to come over and meet me." he smiled genuinely. "I want to get along with your parents."

"Let's stop talking about them." I snapped and then immediately shot him an apologetic look. "Sorry, I'm just really nervous."

He sighed. "I should probably get someone to clean this room up. How about we shower together?"

He could sense my hesitation so he sat up and held onto my hand. "I won't try anything funny."

His pleading eyes were too much for me to handle so I agreed and let him lead me to the bathroom.

I turned on the hot water and let the steam fill up the room before stripping off my clothes. I reached for Minho's back and began to knead his shoulders.

He let out a small moan and rolled his head back. "Ugh that feels amazing."

"Pass me the soap." I ordered and then lathered up my hands.

I continued to knead his body from his shoulders to his hips where I stopped and smirked when he begged me to continue.

"That would be inappropriate baby." I whispered and brushed my tongue across his ear lobe.

He visibly shuddered and turned so that we were facing each other. His hair stuck to his forehead and partly covered his eyes which gave him a mysterious look as he smirked at me.

He pressed his lips to mine, ignoring the water as it washed over our faces. After a few seconds of heated kisses we were eventually forced apart as the water was making it hard to breathe.

He ran his hands down the sides of my body before turning me around and massaging soap onto my skin.

He pushed his lips to the back of my neck once he'd finished and stayed there for a moment before moving away. We finished up washing our hair and stepped out of the shower. 

"Do you want to borrow my clothes?" he asked as I wrapped a towel around my waist.

I nodded and watched as he pulled out a hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans.

I inhaled his scent as I pulled the hoodie over my head and blushed when I noticed he was staring at me.

My heart fluttered as he took slow, deliberate steps towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You look good." he murmured and gently kissed me.

The moment was interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

He groaned and opened the door to reveal an unfamiliar wolf.

"I-I cleaned your room and found this underneath your bed." the wolf shot me a nervous glance before handing something to Minho and running away.

"What's that?" I asked him.

He remained silent and continued to stare at the thing in his hands. I felt anxiety bubble up in my stomach and I wasn't sure if it was the mate bond or if his silence meant it was something bad.

"Minho-"

"Jisung." he interrupted. "What the hell is this?"