12

Jisung's POV

"Here's the docu- oh." Hyunjin came into the room and took in the sight before him.

Minho was sat at his desk with his arms crossed while I laid on the floor with a pissed off expression.

"Why does the atmosphere in here feel so cold?" he shivered and placed the documents on Minho's desk.

"Where's Seungmin?" Minho asked in a monotone voice. "We need him."

"He's gone out to the forest... Jisung why are you lying on the floor? It's hella dirty."

I smirked at Minho. "I know it's dirty but someone didn't let me sit on a chair."

"There's only one chair in here." Minho snapped.

"You have a lap."

"It's not for sitting on."

"What's wrong with you Minho? If Seungmin wanted to sit on my lap I wouldn't refuse." Hyunjin said.

I sat up and laughed quietly at the way Minho had turned bright red.

"Shut up Hyunjin and go collect your mate."

"Why does Seungmin have to be involved? I don't want him getting hurt."

Minho growled at his friend. "Are you my beta or what? That means your mate becomes involved in anything we do."

"Jeez chill out grumpy pants." Hyunjin scoffed.

"Will you take this seriously?" Minho raised his voice.

"I am... it's just that you're acting as if you found out Jisung is a traitor or something."

"Vampires are sneaky, manipulative creatures."

"Seungmin's not-"

"ALL vampires are." Minho glared. "Bring Seungmin here immediately."

Hyunjin shot me a confused look before turning and leaving the room.

"So you're going to deem ALL vampires as sneaky and manipulative just because I lied to you?" I raised an eyebrow. "That's like me saying all guys are cheaters just because I got cheated on."

Minho gulped loudly. "You got cheated on?"

"Why do you care, it's not like you want to mate with me anyway."

"I do care because you're my mate, and I'm not a cheater for your information."

"So are all vampires sneaky and manipulative?"

"It's different-"

"It's not-"

"IT'S DIFFERENT JISUNG." he yelled.

I stood and brushed the dirt off my trousers. "You have serious anger issues Minho, will you chill the fuck out?"

"How can you speak with so much confidence?" he groaned. "You were the one who betrayed me and you're talking to me as if I'm the bad guy."

"I didn't betray you." I could hear footsteps in the corridor. "I'm about to betray my family, my friends and my clan... the least you can do is be nice to me."

"They deserve it."

"Who deserve what?" Hyunjin walked in with Seungmin behind him.

"Never mind." Minho stood up. "I've decided Jisung and Seungmin will be useful in locating enemy vampire clan bases."

"Why this all of a sudden?" Hyunjin perched himself on the edge of Minho's desk, careful not to knock any paper onto the floor.

"It's something my father wanted me to do." Minho lied. "You know how he is about vampires... he wants Jisung and Seungmin to prove their worth."

"Oh okay." Hyunjin pulled Seungmin to sit between his legs.

Minho began to shift through the files on his desk. "So Jisung can you give me any information on where the closest clan is located?"

I exchanged a worried glance with Seungmin. "Umm...

"How would Jisung know that? As if he knows where all vampire clans are just because he's a vampire." Hyunjin questioned.

Seungmin was holding back a laugh at how naive Hyunjin was being and how he was unknowingly helping us.

Minho sighed loudly. "Hyunjin can you please for once in your life not question everything I do or say?"

"I see you're still grumpy, my bad..."

I bit my lip. "Well there isn't really a specific place where we meet... it's not like we have a clan stronghold."

"So how do vampires within a clan communicate?"

"Phones, emails, letters... sometimes we have meetings so we know everyone's on the same page."

"So you use technology to arrange attacks-"

"Woah slow down there cowboy. Who said I had anything to do with arranging attacks?" I smirked at him, daring him to reveal my identity in front of Hyunjin.

I had a feeling Minho hadn't told Hyunjin because Hyunjin wouldn't hesitate to rip my head off. It's a slightly different story when it comes to your mate.

Minho glared back. "Okay Jisung I want you to stand in the shoes of one of those evil vampires and tell me what you think they would do."

I was about to shoot him a sarcastic reply when a large gust of wind swept into the room causing Minho and Hyunjin to stand up immediately.

Seungmin stumbled slightly after being pushed off Hyunjin's lap and was forced to use the wall for support.

"Where the hell is BamBam?!" Minho roared. "Where are the wolves that are supposed to be protecting this pack?!"

Seungmin and I exchanged a worried glance at the sudden change in mood.

"You two stay here." Minho growled out.

Hyunjin had already left the room and Minho shifted into his wolf before running after him.

"No way am I staying in here." I raised an eyebrow at Seungmin who nodded immediately.

We both ignored Minho's orders and ran after our mates. After we caught up to them I was beginning to wish I had listened to him after all.