15

Jisung's POV

"Hyunjin sure had a fun time mauling your neck." I commented as I examined Seungmin's new mark.

He giggled. "He really did, and it appears Minho did too."

Minho walked around his desk and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Everything sorted?" I looked up at him and blushed when I noticed him staring intensely at my mark.

"Yes, I contacted the NCT and MX packs for their help and they will be here in a few days."

I watched Seungmin visibly gulp and I nudged Minho gently.

"Did you forget what happened between Seungmin and Hyunwoo?"

"I remember baby, and Hyunjin won't let Seungmin get hurt either."

A few moments later Seungmin relaxed and pecked Hyunjin's cheek. It seemed as if they had just had a similar silent conversation.

I grinned. "So... did you two fully complete the mating bond?"

"Ye- ouch!"

"Be quiet!" Seungmin hissed and stepped on Hyunjin's foot.

"Baby..." Hyunjin whined.

He was standing behind his mate with his arms wrapped around Seungmin's waist and his head resting on Seungmin's shoulder.

Seungmin blushed and looked at the floor. "I don't want to tell everyone about our sex life Jinnie..."

"So you did!" I gasped dramatically.

Seungmin groaned while Hyunjin smirked and placed a kiss on the newly formed mark.

Minho tightened his grip on my waist and pulled me closer.

"We should complete the mating process soon."

I almost choked on my saliva when I heard those words in my head and turned a bright red colour.

"We barely just met and you already want to mate with me?!"

"But Seungmin and Hyunjin..."

"This isn't a competition baby, I want to wait until one day I really can't wait any longer and then just jump on you."

His chest rumbled in laughter, causing the other two in the room to look at us in confusion.

"Okay Jisung, but I can guarantee that you won't be able to wait much longer. I'm irresistible."

"You're so cocky."

"You love it."

I rolled my eyes at how confident he was that I'd soon give myself to him fully. I had no intention of waiting too long but I loved making him beg.

"Do you ever leave the pack?" I asked curiously.

"Hardly, there's too many things to do around here and it's not safe to go outside the boundary, why?" Minho informed me.

"Just curious, I'm kinda getting sick of looking at trees and grass all day, I want to go to the city." I ran my fingers through my hair. "I could also really use a haircut."

"I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to leave for a few hours." Hyunjin said. "I could use a haircut too."

"I like your hair though." Seungmin pouted and twisted his head to press a kiss onto Hyunjin's lips.

"I guess I won't be needing a haircut then..."

"Whipped." Minho muttered and then groaned when I elbowed him in the stomach. "Fine we can go out for a few hours."

"Can we bring Chan and Felix along too? I miss them."

"Anything for you baby." he kissed the top of my head.

Hyunjin walked to the door with Seungmin by his side. "We'll go collect Chan from his room, Jisung can you try and find Felix? He should be with Changbin. Minho can tell you where his room is."

"Sure, see you in a bit." I nodded.

"I'll mind link you when we're ready to meet." Minho told them before facing me. "Apart from a haircut, what else do you want to do while we're in the city?"

I tapped my chin as I thought about what I wanted to do. I knew these trips would be rare so I had to think of something good.

"I want to eat at a yummy restaurant and... go to an arcade!"

He chuckled. "We have basically all the food you could want here and you still want to spend money on food?"

I pouted. "It tastes different though..."

He sighed. "Fine, I'll make an exception this time."

"Shall we go find Felix now?"

"I have to go talk to my dad but Changbin's room is on the first floor in the same building as my room... if you're not sure then just ask one of the pack members to lead you to his room."

I nodded and pecked his lips. "See you soon Min."

I skipped out his office and proceeded to walk in the direction of Changbin's room. I didn't need to ask anyone where his room was however as I found Felix curled up on a sofa in the common area.

"Felix?" I called out as I approached him.

He lifted his head wearily and sat up, his expression downcast. 

"Sup Jisung." he said sadly.

"What's wrong? Where's Changbin?"

He sighed. "He refused to let me enter his room and I haven't seen him for a few hours so I decided to lay down here and wait."

"Oh Felix." I sat down and pulled him into a hug. "He'll come around."

"I hope so." he mumbled. 

"We were thinking of going into the city to have some fun, what do you think?"

His eyes brightened up slightly. "Really? Who's going? Is Changbin-"

"Felix maybe you should stay away from your mate for a while. It drives wolves crazy to be away from their mates and he'll come running to you if he notices you having fun without him."

Felix slumped down and stared at the floor. "I guess..."

"Come on, Chan will be going along with Seungmin and our mates."

He bit his lip. "Well at least Chan is going so I won't be fifth wheeling."

I scoffed. "We wouldn't leave you out... anyway I'll show you to Minho's room now so you can use his shower and then we can go, okay?"

We both moved in the direction of Minho's room and I gave Felix a towel to use. I felt slightly bad for Felix that he happened to be mated to the one wolf that kept going on about how much he hated vampires.

I had a feeling though that Felix might be the one to change his mind.