21

Jisung's POV

"Lix!" I exclaimed once we entered Changbin's room and I noticed Felix sitting up in bed.

"Hi guys." he smiled weakly.

"Felix! Come 'ere bro." Chan engulfed his friend in a huge hug that had Felix's eyes bulging out their sockets as he was squeezed mercilessly.

"How are you feeling?" Seungmin asked.

"Sore. Changbin just fed me some soup though so I'm feeling a bit better."

"We should go out later so you can... you know."

Hyunjin sighed loudly as Seungmin flicked his eyes to his mate nervously. "You don't have to act as if you don't go out into the forest to drink blood you know? We already know what you get up to when you leave for an hour every few days."

Minho scoffed. "Yeah it's certainly not obvious when I ask Jisung where he's been and he stutters and says he went sunbathing in the forest."

"Jisung..." Seungmin groaned. "Couldn't you think of something better to say?"

"It- it's not my fault okay! My mind went blank."

"Anyway I ordered some blood bags last week and they're stored in the fridge in the basement." Minho said. "Just in case you don't have time to go out and feed."

"Yeet! Blood bags? Human blood!?" Felix immediately perked up.

"Yeah all the way from A positive to O negative."

"Ugh I can't wait to get my teeth into some O positive blood." I almost drooled at the thought of drinking human blood again.

Minho pretended to gag before turning serious. "Felix did you happen to see who attacked you?"

"Not really." Felix said. "I saw a flash of grey but there were many grey wolves so I wouldn't be able to tell you even if I saw all the grey wolves lined up."

"Oh shit I didn't think of that."

"I honestly thought I was going to die." Felix's eyes turned glassy. "I felt a wolf's teeth clamp onto my waist and he ripped out a chunk of my flesh. The way he did it felt so vicious, I'm kinda scared to leave this room in case I get hurt again."

"I won't let anyone hurt you." Changbin told him. "I will confront anyone who tries to threaten you."

Minho stood up from the bed as there was a knock on the door. He put a finger to his lips before reaching for the handle.

"Who's that?" Felix whispered.

"The wolf that attacked you." Chan whispered back.

Felix shrank back as the door opened to reveal an unfamiliar wolf.

"Minho." he greeted nervously. "I-I have something to tell you."

Minho stepped out the room and closed the door behind him. This wasn't a problem for me however as I was able to use my vampire hearing to hear what they were saying.

"Are you the one who attacked Felix?" Minho asked.

"Yes."

I glanced over at the others because of the long silence that followed. I could imagine the wolf wringing his hands and sweating nervously.

Finally the wolf began speaking again. "I was given orders to attack one of the vampires. The vampire I was supposed to injure was Jisung..."

Minho let out a loud growl and feelings of anger flooded through my body.