Watchers, Listeners, and End Virus

Not my idea, but I love it, so I'ma use it! Also redoing the Watchers, so expect me to update Evocraft with a few changes.

The Watchers and Listeners in the Star Verse are 2 breeds of End People. The Watchers are known for their kind yet protetive nature, verse the Listeners who are cold animals. The 2 races have been fighting for as long as the Minecraft world as been alive, however they can only live in certian worlds. Those worlds have something called the End Virus. 

~End Virus~
After the player enters the End and defeats the dragon, this virus will actavate. Where the world spawn is, end stone will begin to appear. Each time, the player enters the End, the virus spreads a little bit faster. It will destroy any plant life, animal, or villager. The land will become pure end stone. As time goes on, the world will become unlivable, to all but the Watchers and Listeners.
Known Worlds: Evo

~Listeners~
They are creatures with very little morals. They take what they want, they deystoy what they please, and if left in a world by themsevles, it would under 24  earth hours to have become completely unusable.
Known Listeners: N/A

~Watchers~
A very quiet group of people. They are known for the huge wings and long tails. Are very protective of the young Watchers.
Known Watchers: Grian, the Evocrafters

~Grian~
Grian is a odd case. It took me a while to learn how he became a Watcher. Think back to the End Dragon fight. The Evocrafters had planned to do it together, however the Listeners had other plans. They wanted the admin of the server, with them they could control the server. Yet when the Watchers learned of this, 2 high ranking Watchers were sent to protect the admin. Heck I haven't met them yet, but Grian says one was rude and bossy, the other overprotective.