Arc Explanation: The Black Arc

Chapters Involved:

From Ask or Dare:
NPC Grian
Bugging an Admin

From Random Stories:
The Prettiest Smiles Hide The Deepest Secrets(part1/3)
The Brightest Eyes Have Cried The Most Tears(Part 2/3)
The Kindest Have Felted The Most Pain(Part 3/3)
NO CLEO NO GRIAN NO CTHULHU!!!
Dark Magic
The Brightest Star
Water and Nature
Burn Explosion
Wind Storm
Black Magic(part 1 of 3)
Black Magic(Part 2 of 3)
Black Magic(Part 3 of 3)
Don’t touch him!
Ignite the flame
Wind Storm
Black Strikes Back!(1/4)
Black Strikes Back!(2/4)
Black Strikes Back!(3/4)
Black Strikes Back!(4/4)

Main Hermits/Characters:
All of ‘em, no really I used ‘em all

Reason for the arc:
I really wanted to show what each hermit was, whether it was a normy(which aren’t really that normal), quirked, or magical, and the best way was to do many chapters slowly showing them off.
Funny thing about this arc, when I finished writing the first arc, I really wanted to get this one done, however I got really into shipping and childrens at the same time. Anyway, this arc, I believe is the longest arc, yet it also took me the least amount of time to plan out. The hardest part was figuring out how many quirked hermits and normal hermits I wanted, then for the quirked hermits what quirk to give them. When I do the Quirk Arc Explanation I will explain how I got to each quirk. Same with the admins I chose, I will explain that when I do the Admin Stripe Arc.
The other thing, this arc is multi-booked, which I now see wasn’t really smart but hey it was fun.

The main villain of this arc, the Black Gang, was based slightly off an idea that I might post one day, as well as the Foot Clan from TMNT, and many different cults that have appeared through history. As it stands today, no I haven’t forgotten about them, in fact I might be working a bit new arc that will be using them. As for some of the key members, we have Kenth; Grian’s older brother and the murder of Grian’s parents also known as Alpha, Beta; the crazy second command of the gang/cult, Sam, and the guy that tried to rape Grian in Don’t touch him(Random Stories). If you noticed I used Sam and Taurtis. Taurtis may show up again, but why did I use him? Well I need someone to balance out Sam that knew Grian for as long as Sam did, and honestly it made sense to use Taurtis. As for Sam, go to youtube and look Yandere High, to me, he just seems like the type of guy that would follow a cult.