Arc Explanation: The Magic Hermits Reveled

Chapters Involved: 
NO CLEO NO GRIAN NO CTHULHU!!!
Dark Magic
The Brightest Star!
Water and Nature
Burn Explosions
Wind Storm
Black Magic(Part 1-3)

Main Hermits/Characters:
Grian
Cleo
Scar
Zed
Jevin
Wels
Doc
Ren

Reason for the Arc:
So this was the very first arc I wrote. In a way it was a test, to see if people could connect the dots and figure out where I was going with this. At the same time, I wanted to establish another way of breaking canonicity from the source. 
When I wrote Wolfified, I got a request to do something with Grian and Cleo and well magic for Aqua, which got me thinking. I could just write Grian and Cleo taking Eldritch Horrors, or I could go a completely different route, which I did. In between the chapter gap of the first two parts, I thought up different magic types, heck one of my scrap ideas was to give all the hermits different magic types. But because I couldn't think of more than 10 types, I decided to just stick with 8. However I chose which hermits I wanted to make sure had magic before creating the types.
This arc was supposed to introduce the magic types and magic hermits. Which if you saw Sick Glitch, I kinda releaved who they were, which Aqua figured out faster than I thought. So good job Aqua.

One more thing about this arc, as this was the first arc I wrote, I tried staying very quiet about things, but I am not good at that like at all. 

This also sparked the idea of writing more arcs, which is why I write them almost all the time.