Arc Explanation: Admin Stripe Arc(Plus bonus)

Chapters Involved:
NPC Grian
Bugging an Admin

Main Hermits/Characters:
Grian
Xisuma

Reason for the arc:
Honestly this was just because I didn't want to write the reasons in the The Black Arc. This is not really an official arc, it's just me picking up the slack from being lazy(A/N: I think Google Docs now has a grammar correction feature, that's weird.) 
Anyway, why did I choose Grian and X? 
Well, X is the easier one to explain. X is the current admin of the server, heck it's something that he adds into videos on rare occasions, or after the server decided to delete chucks on people's bases. As for the stripe design, he's not the first admin of the server, GenerikB is, X took the job after he left. So I took that into account when I wrote X's basic information (Ninja, you never uploaded that{I wasn't gonna, those have spoilers}Oh) out. But why the pokeball combine with stripes? Well, I honestly thought it just looked cool. 
Onto Grian. This connected to Grian's history on YouTube and Minecraft. Grian is a co-admin on Wynncraft, and was the creator of the Evocraft server. As for the stripe design, Grian is very impulsive and tends to be more energetic when he collabs with other people or when he's pranking people, so lighting bolts seemed to fit. 
For the redesign of their stripes, for X's I added wings purely because it fit his growth, from a voice that seemed to belong to someone who could die at any moment to a strong powerful voice that belongs to a fun and happy person. And no, just because X's stripes aren't connected doesn't mean is his admin type has changed, his stripes still fall under the connected type. For Grian, it was just me messing with a new tool I learned how to use. It made the stripes look much better though, so that's a plus.

Actually there was a third admin, Jessassian. But due to him leaving really early in the season, I kinda cut him out, same with XBCrafted. 

_________

So I figured I should at least give name the arcs, so with that being said...

~Admin Stripe Arc(Not offical)
~Quirky Bois Arc
~The Magic Hermits Reveled(arc)
~The Black Arc
~Secondary Arc
~Relationship Arc
~Beast Arc
~The Masks We Wear Arc
~Crystals and Parents Arc
~Soul Sword Arc

These are all the arcs(as of 12.6.19) that I have created.