An: this is a readers pov and you 13 yrs old

You were training in a dark room with a bo staff and a pair of goggles. Your throw the staff at a robot right in the middle and you heard a noise. You ran to the staff and grab it and throw it at the other robots. You smirk but see another bow staff thrown right behind you and the robots behind you fall to the ground.

"I had that." You say walking to the bo staff and pull it out of the robots. A boy about your age wearing goggles toke the staff from your hands and gave you yours.

"Sure you did Y/N" He said leaning on his pole. He had his eyes closed for a second and you kicked his pole hard enough to where he fell to his feet.

"And i'm sure you had that one, but seriously Lotor." He took your hand when you held it out. He scratched his head when you both headed to the locker rooms. After you got cleaned up, a Druid walked or floated over to you. You weren't to sure even if you did live here your entire life.

"Where is Lotor, Zarkon wishes to see him." The druid said.

"I don't know Vu" You say, you recognized this druid because of the gem in the middle of his mask went all the way down until the second row of eyes. Even if his eyes weren't showing, you could tell he was glaring at you. "Fine, he is just finishing up getting dressed." You say closing your locker. There's changing rooms with actual doors

"That's a good girl. You may be the youngest one here and get this whole place to your self but remember what I said about lying?" He said holding your chin so you look directly at his mask.

"It leads to turning evil" You said, he let your chin go and patted your head and walked over to the boys changing room. You sigh and walk out to the lunch room and grab some food goo and seat at a small table. You were the only human here on the galran ship so no one wanted to sit with except for Lotor but he was gone with father so you ate alone today. Two druids come up to you.

"Vu wishes to see you when you are done eating." The first druid said. You ate fast and the druids led you to Vu's room. The two druids stayed outside of the room and the door closed. Vu was looking at something on his desk. You walked up to him and he turned around to you. You saw he was holding something in his hand that was wrapped in a cloth.

"You may speak Y/N" He said.

"What is it you want to show me?" You said. He held out his hand and you toke what was in his hand. You unwrapped it to see it was a small vile with a yellow substance. You look at him and he puts a hand on your shoulder.

"Your turning 14 today and I wanted you to have this. Its quintessence, you will need it to help Lotor. He has requested you as his personal body guard when he takes over his first planet." Vu says walking back to the table. You smile as you walk back to Lotor's room and thank him but you just remember he was with his father so you would thank him tomorrow during training.

sorry this one is short