You woke up when everyone was still asleep except for Vu. You set your lion on auto pilot and went to the cockpit. Vu was trying to make a bed with his magic but had no luck. He growled in anger and felt like some one flicked your head. You walked over to the bed he was trying to make and looked at it. You went to one of the boxes and pulled out a bunch of thick blankets and made him a bed.

"Sorry I was mad." He said, you told him it was ok.

"But why did I feel like I was flicked or something?" You said, you saw it happen to Lance in the weird dream from last night or the last time you all slept.

"Some hybana's have more ability's than others like royalty. I'm able to do spells but it's rare for one hybana to have more than one or two powers." He said while trying to make his bed neat. You helped him a bit once he let you.

"I feel like I might be one of them, but it only happen in that weird dream." You say. 

"Well that dream about Lotor was real, but that galran one probably won't happen." Vu said while he went through some of the books from the library of the castle. You told Vu about your visions so he could help you, even if he isn't royalty. "But there was a legend that one hybana would have the three powers of healing, seeing the future and speed but you only have the royal ones." He said.

"Oh yeah, I remember that story. To bad its a really dangerous power though." You say and looked through the books for the legend of the creator. It was about how one hybana was able to have all three powers and another, but the fourth power lead him to his demise and he was never seen or heard from again. You found the book and Vu went to the command center,

"While you read a bit, I will fly the F/c lion." He said and shut the door behind him. You walked to the mirror on the wall and saw you still had your helmet on black. You took it off because you couldn't set it back to normal. You then looked in the mirror and your cheek marks were a blue purple color and your eyes were F/c. You sighed and washed your face. You went back to the book and opened it to page one. You began reading it and when you blinked, you saw Keith getting hurt by an alien really bad and he was teleporting. So was the wolf but you weren't there and when you blinked again, you back in the lion's cock pit. You started drawing the alien best you could but you couldn't see the mask or face of the alien. You sighed and threw the picture away. Then, Keith told the other to get ready but everyone complained.

"You really need to stop complaining, in the glaran empire you only got six hours of sleep." You said while crossing your arms. Then a com between you and Hunk opened on one of your screens.

"Did you even sleep? I heard you talking to Vu earlier and a few minutes before I went to sleep." You went quiet, you only slept for like an hour. Since you were Lotors body guard, you only got a few minutes of sleeping.

"Y/n, how long did you sleep?" Keith said putting a com between you two.

"She slept for about an varga, that's the latest I've seen her sleep." Vu said walking into the command room with a book in his hands. 

"Thanks a lot Vu" You growled, he shrugged his shoulders and walked back into the cockpit. The others just sat there quietly.

"Y/n, your gonna need a lot more sleep than that when we get to earth." Pidge said, you grabbed the controls and flew a little behind the others. After everyone was finally awake, they started to fighting simulator. Hunk got out first and then everyone else did. You were left alone, you closed your eyes and opened them. You sat on top of one of the raptors and kept doing it until Keith's wolf came in and you got hit. The wolf handed you the last meal in his pouch after giving one to Vu and disappeared.

"Ok, he's gonna have to give me a heads up the next time he teleports next to me." You say and open your food.

"We actually have a name for the wolf, do you want to hear it Y/n?" Coran asked, you set your food down and looked at Coran.