You wake up in a dark room, you felt like you hit a wall behind you so you tried to move but you saw you were in a hole. You climbed out and saw lights so you ran out behind the 

"Hello and welcome to another excited episode of the craziest game in the galaxy, Garfle Warfle Snick!" You saw a whole stage and remembered this was like one of those shows from Bi Bo's channel. You watched it with Lotor when you were children after you done with training. You then looked at the sign and see an alien sitting in a floating chair and was called Bob.

 You then looked at the sign and see an alien sitting in a floating chair and was called Bob

You then saw the other paladins rise up from a hole infront of five stands. Bob hovers infront of the stand and laughs.

"Looks like were missing a player, lets see if we can find her. " Bob said and snapped his fingers. You looked at your  feet and saw them glow yellow, you then were lifted up.

"Whoa, whoa" You said while trying to balance yourself when you were brought to your stand.

"Now we have all our players and since the others have been introduced why not tell us about yourself." Bob said, you were itching the galran word through the suit.

"My name is Y/n" You say and go back to itching your tattoo. You usually itched this spot when you felt scared and those laughs didn't help you stop. Allura put a hand on your shoulder which made you calm down just enough.

"Now we can go over the rules, all you have to do is accumulate quaz-cenbullion credits and you win." Bob said laying him self down on Keith's stand. He took a step back because Bob creeped him out a bit. You laughed a little.

"Of course if you hear this sound" Bob said and a sad dromhone noise played, "You get to stay here for the rest of your lives!" Bob said hovering back to the front again. Everyone was stunned, you just slammed your head on your booth and just kept it there hoping this was just a joke planned by Pidge or something.

"It there an echo in here, echo in here?" Bob said, you looked up at Pidge who was the most stunned you ever saw her so you guess this wasn't a joke.

"I don't know who you are or whats going on but were getting out of here." Keith said. Bob turned around and floated next to you.

"In case I forgot to mention, I'm the only one who could can take these holders off your friend and I don't think you would want to leave some one behind." Bob said whiling pointing to the things holding you down from walking. You tried to get out of them but speed wasn't going to help you right now. "Not even fazing can get through this." Bob said and floated back to the middle and snapped his fingers and everyone had there own pair of yellow holders.

"But just in case you are that way." Bob said. "See your all guests on my show and you get to play my game for as long as I want you to." He said looking very grim. "Understand?" He said, looking as happy as could be. You looked at the other and they shook their heads very fast but you and Keith just shook yours slowly. "Great! Lets start with our first warfler. Tell us what it is, Norlox." Bob said floating infront of a board.